News Forum - Police save woman stuck in her own bathroom for 3 days in Bangkok, Thailand

Thaiger

Yesterday, Thai police saved a woman locked in her own bathroom for three days at her home in the On Nut area of Bangkok. Believing she would die alone in the bathroom, the woman had written a chilling goodbye message on the bathroom wall. At 7.14pm, officers from Phra Nakhon Police Station received a call from a woman – Ms. A (pseudonym) – asking for help. Ms. A said she hadn’t been able to contact her sister for three days, since August 22, so police went to the four-storey townhouse on Soi On Nut 27 to investigate, where they found […]

The story Police save woman stuck in her own bathroom for 3 days in Bangkok, Thailand as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Older wooden door. Great she got lucky and was rescued. Not everyone is ingenious or strong enough to be able to get themsleves out of something like this if it happens. 

• Like 1

Bathroom door handles are no joke. I've personally fixed three in three different apartments and I was once locked in a bathroom in the UK if your alone don't lock it. That's my advice

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Fanta said:

Ewww… I hope that was lipstick on the wall… 

I don't think lipstick come in that sort of brown color... 

5 minutes ago, jobapps said:

if your alone don't lock it. That's my advice

I only lock the bathroom door when I'm taking a dump but I'll leave it unlock during shower because sometimes my wife/gf/mistress will come in for some sexy time

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Janneman said:

Or a mobile phone?

Or like Edgar Allen Poes "premature burial, install a signaling bell in the coffin if you're buried alive.

2 hours ago, Noble_Design said:

I'll leave it unlock during shower because sometimes my wife/gf/mistress will come in for some sexy time

One at a time or all together? 🤪

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, KaptainRob said:

One at a time or all together? 🤪

I wished I was still young enough for all together but these old bones just can't handle them anymore 🤭

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I seem to remember a song we sang at school which went 'oh Dear, what can the matter be, poor old lady locked in the lavatory, she was there from Monday til Saturday, Nobody knew she was there.

• Haha 1

drank the tap water..well at least she was in the bathroom if that water was no good....

id be a lil squirrelly after 3 days stuck in a bathroom......

7 minutes ago, Grumpish said:

Not sure I want to know what that message on the wall was written with....

You don't want to know, judging by the colour.

22 hours ago, Fanta said:

Ewww… I hope that was lipstick on the wall… 

The story said it was cream. Probably some sort of face cream