News Forum - Thailand prepares for influx of foreign criminals this High Season

Thaiger

Thailand is a beacon for fugitives attempting to slip under the radar. Thai police are worried that when tourist arrivals spike in high season – between October and February – that the country will also see an influx of foreign criminals. Thai police are working with embassies all over the world to set plans in case foreign criminals slip through the net. The Land of Smiles has traditionally been one the top source countries for extradition of criminals to the US. All kinds of foreign criminals are found in Thailand – child molesters, rapists, drug traffickers, murderers, money launderers and […]

The story Thailand prepares for influx of foreign criminals this High Season as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

All kinds of foreign lawbreakers are found in Thailand – child molesters, rapists, drug traffickers, murderers, money launderers, and cyber criminals to name a few.

Plenty of the home grown variety here already, some have even just changed their name and gone into politics.

Vague memory of the challenge to his eligiblity to hold a political position resulted in the Thai court declaring that the criminal act was in a foreign country therefore irrelevant to Thai law.

May be wrong, getting on in years. (maybe dementia setting in)

Wife keeps telling me I keep forgetting to buy her that 5 baht gold chain.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Well they forgot to mention the ones smoking da funny good stuff out in da public breaking da law. But me thinks nobody really cares about that. I now smell it lots evertywhere in CM.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

Well they forgot to mention the ones smoking da funny good stuff out in da public breaking da law. But me thinks nobody really cares about that. I now smell it lots evertywhere in CM.

Hope you're not doing those deep breathing exercises when you smell it.🤣

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, palooka said:

Hope you're not doing those deep breathing exercises when you smell it.🤣

Yes but only with my mask 1/2 on. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HolyCowCm said:

Vancouver has always been like that

But NYC is shocking how much it smells like weed all over the city, virtually overnight when the law changed

2 hours ago, Scarface said:

Thailand = A dumping ground for the worlds scum.

Clearly, since Mr Dumpster chose Thailand. Sadly he was extradited, he should've spent the rest of his miserable life in a Thai prison hole.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marc26 said:

Vancouver has always been like that

But NYC is shocking how much it smells like weed all over the city, virtually overnight when the law changed

Yeah, Hollywood where the stars are in the sidewalk is like one big green bud floating in the air. Maybe CM will get like that if these idiots in control get kicked out. Fir me it is quite pleasant. Now cigarettes on the other hand are generally a nope for the smell. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HolyCowCm said:

Yeah, Hollywood where the stars are in the sidewalk is like one big green bud floating in the air. Maybe CM will get like that if these idiots in control get kicked out. Fir me it is quite pleasant. Now cigarettes on the other hand are generally a nope for the smell. 

Hate cigarette smoke and also think they are the most selfish/inconsiderate people in the world

But thankfully not many cig smokers in Vancouver

Then contrast that with NYC, soooo many people smoke, I am constantly having to try and dodge the smoke walking down the street

• Like 1

Not sure why they need to focus on foreign criminals. There are enough corrupt officials to go round that they could keep the courts busy 24/7

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Thaiger said:

Thailand is a beacon for fugitives attempting to slip under the radar. Thai police are worried that when tourist arrivals spike in high season – between October and February – that the country will also see an influx of foreign criminals.

Assuming foreigners are criminals....A Con decending statement

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Marc26 said:

Hate cigarette smoke and also think they are the most selfish/inconsiderate people in the world

But thankfully not many cig smokers in Vancouver

Then contrast that with NYC, soooo many people smoke, I am constantly having to try and dodge the smoke walking down the street

I don't mind cigarettes when I am drinking, but any other time is a big no.