News Forum - A guide to bringing your pets to Thailand

Thaiger

Animal lovers will be happy to know that they can bring their pets with them when moving to Thailand. There are just certain requirements that need to be met and which are best handled several weeks in advance of the big move. There are also several animals which aren’t allowed. With no further ado, let’s get started! – Permitted animals in Thailand Thailand does allow most domestic pets to be imported — but pit bull terriers and American Staffordshire terriers are exceptions and are prohibited. Rabbits are subject to the same requirements as most dogs and cats, but birds, […]

The story A guide to bringing your pets to Thailand as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

3 hours ago, Thaiger said:

pit bull terriers and American Staffordshire terriers are exceptions and are prohibited.

Then perhaps they should consider to ban and euthanize all those monsters already here?

When I bought my dog over I didn't have to get the 48 hour check. I got all her shots and other checks done by a vet took the paperwork to the I think it was the department of agriculture where they gave me a permit it was about 4 days later that I brought her over. When I arrived here they checked for her chip checked her papers then customs charged me 2000 bhat but the 2 girls were nice gave me a bottle of water that I was able to give my dog