News Forum - Sexy Thai model fined at 5,000 baht for dancing topless in club

Thaiger

A sexy Thai model has been fined 5,000 baht for a public obscenity act after a video of her went viral dancing topless at a nightclub in the Isaan province of Khon Kaen. The nightclub was also fined for operating without a license. Paphavee “Oil” Chaimongkol, aka Oil Roi Joob, which means Oil Kissyface, was working as a DJ at the Sook San Khon Khan nightclub on Thursday, August 4, in the Mueng District of the northeastern province of Khon Kaen, when she decided to strip down to her underwear, get her boobs out, and dance for the audience at […]

The story Sexy Thai model fined at 5,000 baht for dancing topless in club as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

13 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

Oil told the media she hadn’t done anything like this before

That's a new one😂... Anyway, she probably earned more than 5000 that night.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Thaiger said:

Many netizens shared and commented on the post, some were happy with the sexy video, while others said it was inappropriate, including the police

I agree with 'others' entirely. The police are inappropriate.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Meh this is nothing compared to the XXX vids that she put up on Twitter and OnlyFans

Btw if any of you need to know it's brown and small (but erect) like the tip of a pencil's eraser.

5 hours ago, Thaiger said:

Oil was charged under Thailand’s Section 388, Public Obscenity act: Any person who performs such a disgraceful act in public by undressing himself, exhibiting his undressed person, or committing any other act of obscenity shall be liable to a fine. The fine is usually 500 baht but Oil was hit with a 5,000 baht penalty, which she paid yesterday.

Section 388 sets the maximum penalty to 500 baht, so the x10 price tag is most likely the result of a pre-court settlement and not a "real" prosecution (unless the judge took the law into his own hands). Quite hefty for something harmless, but the cost of the fine is probably well worth the publicity gained (by the next order of magnitude).

PS: was the story pulled? It's giving 404's right now.

Edited by Chatogaster

44 minutes ago, Chatogaster said:

PS: was the story pulled? It's giving 404's right now.

Some things might've been pulled, not the story.

34 minutes ago, KaptainRob said:

Some things might've been pulled, not the story.

No, it just seems it was temporarily pulled and then pushed back in (in the form of an update). I'm saying this completely serious (but if anyone digs deep and takes it as an unintended metaphor, so be it).

• Cool 1

7 hours ago, Noble_Design said:

Btw if any of you need to know it's brown and small (but erect) like the tip of a pencil's eraser.

You sound like my thai gf talking to her friends about our sex life...

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ronnie666 said:

So you only have to make her drunk to see her naked

Perhaps she can put away a lot of expensive drink, not a cheap 'only'.

She got what she wanted, publicity, cheap at half the price. I don't really see the harm I used to do that all the time at the no wet T-shirt comps back in the days, I now leave that to all the young beautiful girls. By the way, love all your comments, you sexist pigs🤣

I'm going to miss reading them when I move to mexico next year, in the meantime,  keep me amused peeps.

1 hour ago, Mandy said:

I used to do that all the time at the no wet T-shirt comps back in the days,

Pics or it didn't happen 🤭

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Bluesofa said:

Perhaps she can put away a lot of expensive drink, not a cheap 'only'.

reminds me when i used to pour sangsom into Johnnie walker bottle before going in the club..

• Haha 1