News Forum - Thai actress claims she was sexually assaulted by police officer

Thaiger

A 25 year old Thai actress filed a complaint to the police saying she was sexually assaulted by a police officer while sleeping off the effects of drinking at a friend’s house in Bangkok. Yesterday, a celebrity lawyer, Sittha Biabangkerd, accompanied the actress, Jaibua Hidding, to Kannayao Police Station where she filed a complaint against the alleged molester, a police inspector from Bang Plad Police Station in Bangkok. Sittha made public that the incident happened on Monday, August 1. Jaibua and her friends were drunk after coming back from a bar in the Ramintra area of Bangkok. But her friends […]

The story Thai actress claims she was sexually assaulted by police officer as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Jaibua fell asleep on the sofa but wo...ke at 9am to discover the police officer lying next to her touching her body and breasts. 

Two drunks fell asleep in a house from "friends", and one touched the other one? That is assault? 

Sorry, I really missed that point.

(Question to moderation: Why is the word wo..ke without the points, that stands in the article, a your content contains terms that we do not allow.  )

57 minutes ago, Guest1 said:

Jaibua fell asleep on the sofa but wo...ke at 9am to discover the police officer lying next to her touching her body and breasts. 

Two drunks fell asleep in a house from "friends", and one touched the other one? That is assault? 

Sorry, I really missed that point.

(Question to moderation: Why is the word wo..ke without the points, that stands in the article, a your content contains terms that we do not allow.  )

A young woman goes to sleep after drinking too much at a friend's house and awakes to find she is being felt up by a creepy older man that was in the house. You think this is ok and not assault? FFS grow up 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Tim_Melb said:

A young woman goes to sleep after drinking too much at a friend's house and awakes to find she is being felt up by a creepy older man that was in the house. You think this is ok and not assault? FFS grow up 

Are you surprised by that comment

Half the ignorants on here hate women and are stuck in the 1950's

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Tim_Melb said:

Looking at the intoxicated locals I have seen at/after such parties (mostly drinking parties, it seems), I would first allege presumed innocence. In special if there was no other hint, like trying to undress her. Which I did not read here.

Ever been on a college Party in your youth? Totally pissed trying to get in a bed, where someone else already have been in?

She didn't get that for hours. Because she was "a bit drunk".

But you assume that he was in a conscious state, laying down aside her? 

That is interesting!

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Marc26 said:

Are you surprised by that comment

Half the ignorants on here hate women and are stuck in the 1950's

No, there are just people here, who can  look at things without judging from the first impression (Edited: Maybe better to understand?)

Not a widely used concept, I know

Edited by Guest1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Guest1 said:

No, there are just people here, who can  look at things without judging from the first impression (Edited: Maybe better to understand?)

Not a widely used concept, I know

Your impression is touching someone's breast without consent is not assault.............you are wrong

Here's a tip for you..........don't feel a girls boobs when she is sleeping

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Guest1 said:

Looking at the intoxicated locals I have seen at/after such parties (mostly drinking parties, it seems), I would first allege presumed innocence. In special if there was no other hint, like trying to undress her. Which I did not read here.

Ever been on a college Party in your youth? Totally pissed trying to get in a bed, where someone else already have been in?

That is interesting!

When you sleep you move sometimes, I guess is just that, i do not call this assault.. both if them drunk and sleeping.. so do like he was really doing something while she asleep

9 hours ago, Guest1 said:

That is interesting!

It doesn't matter if he was in a conscious state or not.  One must not touch a lady without her consent.  Is this the only way you can touch a lady????

Maybe you would like to wake with some big guy laying next to you squeezing your *ss and playing with you?  I'm sure you would be able to "handle" that bc you're such a macho man.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Haole.TH said:

It doesn't matter if he was in a conscious state or not.  One must not touch a lady without her consent.  Is this the only way you can touch a lady????

Maybe you would like to wake with some big guy laying next to you squeezing your *ss and playing with you?  I'm sure you would be able to "handle" that bc you're such a macho man.

You know what you do in your sleep, when you move? I do not say is ok but I think is just a mistake, not a reason to file someone at the police, he even tried to say sorry but she just wanted to file a report and make it a big thing, for probably some free advertisement. We all human and she could handle this easier and listen the guy out, but none of that, just want attention from the media.. misuse of media...

• Like 1