News Forum - VIDEO: European tourist roams around Pattaya stark naked

Thaiger

Just another day in Pattaya. Onlookers were dismayed when a European man wearing nothing but a bum bag casually strolled down a busy street in Pattaya’s Bang Lamung district at around midnight last night. The naked tourist had nothing on but a fanny pack and a camera slung over his shoulder. South Pattaya police said the naked man spat on them every time they approached him, so they had to call in backup to get the situation under control. The man was speaking nonsense, said police. He didn’t have any form of identification, so the police do not know his […]

The story VIDEO: European tourist roams around Pattaya stark naked as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

6 minutes ago, Alavan said:

I wonder where a naked man should put his identification

In his rectum is a bit far fetched..

I blame the legalisation of Hash it not only stinks around the City of the stuff right now but is making tourist do even more stupid things than they normally do in Pattaya. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Thaiger said:

He didn’t have any form of identification, so the police do not know his name or nationality

I am always wondering, WHY do we have to scan fingerprints at the immigration, if not even the RTP is having access to it?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Guest1 said:

I am always wondering, WHY do we have to scan fingerprints at the immigration, if not even the RTP is having access to it?

They forgot to tell them. TIT

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Guest1 said:

Where they do that? Where I live they do not I think they not even have it

Since now almost every passport, at least in the west, should have prints in the chip, they do that usually at any Thai International Airport. At least on arrival, sometimes even on departure. 

And that is usually in the immigration data of the person, not just a check, if passport and prints belong to the person in front of the counter.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Thaiger said:

The man was speaking nonsense, said police.

Oh, it was probably a protest to save the earth by Extinction Rebellion. If he's from Europe, maybe he's a friend of Greta's.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ronnie666 said:

Where they do that? Where I live they do not I think they not even have it

Every time you enter Thailand they scan your finger prints and make a photo of you. The officers can scroll back and see all photos made in the past. They showed me once.

But probably this system in not accessible for the police.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, dimitri said:

I could think of that it works the way like the 90 days online notification system: sometimes, often not.

Or it is unknown to the officers, how to get the prints in to the immigration system.

Who knows, but usually they should know that about an h after they caught him and could take his prints. In case he is legally in the country, entered through a immigration checkpoint, of course

They were so concerned they put him in the back of a pickup truck, alone. Very irresponsible. The man was obviously out of the reality zone. What would the response have been if he had stood up in the back of the pick up and either jumped or fell out , at speed?

Thailand wants to be a tech leader in southeast Asia... well... you can't keep doing things the way you did in the 1920's and be a leader at the same time.

15 hours ago, Thaiger said:

He didn’t have any form of identification,

Where could he possibly have put his ID or passport? Between his butt cheeks? 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, dimitri said:

Every time you enter Thailand they scan your finger prints and make a photo of you. The officers can scroll back and see all photos made in the past. They showed me once.

Ah OK when you enter Thailand, got it thanks to clear that up.. did not left Thailand for a very long time...

16 hours ago, Thaiger said:

Just another day in Pattaya. Onlookers were dismayed when a European man wearing nothing but a bum bag casually strolled down a busy street in Pattaya’s Bang Lamung district at around midnight last night. The naked tourist had nothing on but a fanny pack and a camera slung over his shoulder. South Pattaya police said the naked man spat on them every time they approached him, so they had to call in backup to get the situation under control. The man was speaking nonsense, said police. He didn’t have any form of identification, so the police do not know his […]

The story VIDEO: European tourist roams around Pattaya stark naked as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

That is how a 2 over years of  deprived tourist looks like.