News Forum - Train severs drunks man’s legs while he slept on tracks

Thaiger

Tragedy struck in Chon Buri as a drunk man lost his legs to a train after falling asleep on the train tracks. The incident took place yesterday afternoon in Nong Prue municipality in the Bang Lamung district of Chon Buri. The unidentified man was described as being around 40 years old and quite intoxicated and was found by the railway track after Nong Prue Police were notified around 4:30 pm yesterday. They arrived on the scene and found the man sobbing in pain, his legs fully severed by a passing train. Police found an empty bottle of Thai whiskey nearby the […]

The story Train severs drunks man’s legs while he slept on tracks as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Sorry, but I'm struggling to see where the 'tragedy' is here. A tragedy was the young 9 year old stabbed in the UK last week, the school shootings in the US,  a lady murdered in a Pattaya  street. A person killed on a Thai road by a drunk driver.  I see no tragedy in this story, just the old familiar story of one more out of control drunk. 

36 minutes ago, Pinetree said:

Sorry, but I'm struggling to see where the 'tragedy' is here. A tragedy was the young 9 year old stabbed in the UK last week, the school shootings in the US,  a lady murdered in a Pattaya  street. A person killed on a Thai road by a drunk driver.  I see no tragedy in this story, just the old familiar story of one more out of control drunk. 

I am sure his shoe salesman can see the tragedy in this. 

• Haha 2

i have to say I have never been so drunk in my life that I would fall asleep on a railway track and trust me ive been plenty drunk. Still i dont normally drink a full bottle of whisky.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, jobapps said:

i have to say I have never been so drunk in my life that I would fall asleep on a railway track and trust me ive been plenty drunk. Still i dont normally drink a full bottle of whisky.

The P’s(ghost) made him do it!

Mao ba crazy drunk

On 7/31/2022 at 10:53 AM, Thaiger said:

but it is unlikely his legs can be reattached.

Don be so pessimistic , superglue might do the job.