News Forum - Royal Thai Navy explains signs on Ko Samae San banning bikinis

Thaiger

Thailand is known for its beautiful beaches, and Ko Samae San in Chon Buri province is a tropical paradise gem of an island with beautiful marine reserves and beaches to relax on. But the Royal Thai Navy stirred controversy recently when a photo went viral on Facebook of a sign on the beaches of Ko Samae San banning people from wearing bikinis. A spokesman for the Navy said that the island is dedicated to conservational and eco-tourism, not for traditional beachgoing tourists to frolic freely. The Royal Navy acts as the caretaker for the island, and they are focused on […]

The story Royal Thai Navy explains signs on Ko Samae San banning bikinis as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Ridicules, 

Traditional Thai on the beach is long jeans on!!!! It is a beach.. another freedom going away beach is for bikini etc not for winter jackets

Like I stated before

Problem is all these government people do not go with the time they stay hanging on the time they are young.. should replace them all with descent people of this time 

second learn to write PLEASE correctly... has nothing to do with culture is limitations of freedom AGAIN

Change the signs for the below please

images (2).jpeg

Edited by ronnie666
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Thaiger said:

A spokesman for the Navy said that the island is dedicated to conservational and eco-tourism, not for traditional beachgoing tourists to frolic freely.

No free frolicing. How much will they be charging?

• Haha 2

Make signs wear a mask when you swim... let people decide themselves what they wear is it already not enough that schools obligate to wear all the same stupid uniform

Another I shoot myself in the feet... 

Edited by ronnie666
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

No free frolicing. How much will they be charging?

Thais 100B

Foreigners 200 B

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I can just image a woman getting out of her car while wearing a bikini. She then spots the sign telling her it is not allowed to wear one....

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

40 minutes ago, Janneman said:

I can just image a woman getting out of her car while wearing a bikini. She then spots the sign telling her it is not allowed to wear one....

A peeping tom's dream!

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Bluesofa said:

A peeping tom's dream!

That's who I thought was responsible for putting up the signs 😂

• Haha 1

Might have known the dinosaurs, staunch defenders of "culture" such as corruption and sex for sale would be behind this clown sign. 

So as I say... As always, will Thailand ever be rid of these parasites on parade?

• Like 1

Totally agree.

Some of these attention seeking female tourists bikinis are nothing more than pieces of string.

Don`t want western influences here in Thailand.

No bikinis, just go naked. So what about the men and wearing of small speedo type swim suits that show every curvce and point?

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

No bikinis, just go naked. So what about the men and wearing of small speedo type swim suits that show every curvce and point?

The thai hypocrisy is off the charts!!! just check out tinder and the thais......as for the speedos..doesnt that go against Thai Penal Code 69???

13 hours ago, PapayaBokBok said:

The thai hypocrisy is off the charts!!! just check out tinder and the thais......as for the speedos..doesnt that go against Thai Penal Code 69???

Check out Tik Tok and the Thai girls. Totally off the hook and about as much clothing as a bikini. And the twerking is more anyone hetero guy or kid can handle in 15 minutes of viewing it. So much it sort of becomes boring.. As for the speedos, the pecker is god here unless you are showing it to girls or running around naked. Just the other day I saw a huge pecker statue while taking a motorcyle trip up in the mountains.

• Cool 1

11 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Check out Tik Tok and the Thai girls. Totally off the hook and about as much clothing as a bikini. And the twerking is more anyone hetero guy or kid can handle in 15 minutes of viewing it. So much it sort of becomes boring.. As for the speedos, the pecker is god here unless you are showing it to girls or running around naked. Just the other day I saw a huge pecker statue while taking a motorcyle trip up in the mountains.

i think if i open tik tok ill never leave my room...hence the pecker thing

• Haha 1

On 7/30/2022 at 11:24 AM, Thaiger said:

But the Royal Thai Navy stirred controversy recently

No Bikini. Please respect our culture ……

‘So also everyone please respect Thai culture …..

No Airplane , No Car, No Motorcycle, No Cellphone, No TV, No Internet, No Instagram, No Tourist, No Jet planes, No Submarines.

Yes we will respect Thai Culture when Thais show us how it’s done. 

1 hour ago, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

No Bikini. Please respect our culture ……

‘So also everyone please respect Thai culture …..

No Airplane , No Car, No Motorcycle, No Cellphone, No TV, No Internet, No Instagram, No Tourist, No Jet planes, No Submarines.

Yes we will respect Thai Culture when Thais show us how it’s done. 

You forgot the gambling. Or is that considered part of Thai culture?

On 8/1/2022 at 12:23 AM, PapayaBokBok said:

i think if i open tik tok ill never leave my room...hence the pecker thing

Might save yu some money that way.

• Cool 1

5 hours ago, Janneman said:

You forgot the gambling. Or is that considered part of Thai culture?

As ….

Ancient China was where the first evidence of gambling was discovered. Believed to have been used circa 2300 BC,

Maybe close enough, as Thai at times to China, Same Same. So maybe is part of Thai culture.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

Might save yu some money that way.

*scrambles to download app*...pulls curtains shut...downloads 7-11 app....puts tie on doorknob

10 hours ago, AdvocatusDiaboli said:

no more pencils, no more books, no more teachers dirty looks....hey teacher! leave those kids alone!

7 hours ago, PapayaBokBok said:

*scrambles to download app*...pulls curtains shut...downloads 7-11 app....puts tie on doorknob

I thought the tie was supposed to go in on the closet rack like David Carradine did. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

I thought the tie was supposed to go in on the closet rack like David Carradine did. 

that applies to ladyboys

On 7/30/2022 at 11:33 PM, PapayaBokBok said:

At least we know what you do when you not here 😄😄

• Cool 1

On 8/4/2022 at 12:26 AM, PapayaBokBok said:

no more pencils, no more books, no more teachers dirty looks....hey teacher! leave those kids alone!

Let's go all to onlyfans  😆

• Cool 1