Jump to content

Switching From Work Visa to Education Visa


Recommended Posts


I’ve been teaching in Thailand for almost 2 years. After this school year, I want to quit my job, switch to studying Thai for a year, then switch back to a work permit teaching at a new school. Is there any way to switch visa types between work and education without doing a visa run?

Thank you for your help!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use