News Forum - Drunk Russian man smashes glass door on Pattaya gogo bar

Thaiger

After not being able to pay his tab in a Pattaya gogo bar, a drunk Russian tourist went on a rampage, smashing the bar’s glass door and punching a security guard. The incident took place at Dolls, a girlie bar on Pattaya Walking Street late last night involving a 25 year old Russian man identified only as Viago. Pattaya police received the call around 2:30 am that a tourist had gotten very drunk in the bar, could not or would not pay his bar tab, and took to violence when confronted. According to a guard on the scene, the man […]

The story Drunk Russian man smashes glass door on Pattaya gogo bar as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Don't know what he was drinking (or taking) but he must have been in a world of pain when he sobered up.

Those glass doors in the particular Agogo are heavy duty.

When in Patts I never stay out at night.  Seems like violent incidents and thefts are increasing.  Perfectly happy to be relaxing in my room at night whilst the vermon of the earth are on the prowl causing havoc because they hate their lives so much.

Yep I'm old now but in my young monger days, back in the stone age,  I was always perfectly happy to be back in my comfy hotel room, slightly buzzed but safe and sound, with a new friend by 11pm or earlier😊

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saunk said:

When in Patts I never stay out at night.  Seems like violent incidents and thefts are increasing.  Perfectly happy to be relaxing in my room at night whilst the vermon of the earth are on the prowl causing havoc because they hate their lives so much.

i went there once to see it for myself--arrived in evening and left the next day....nope....not my scene..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, PapayaBokBok said:

i went there once to see it for myself--arrived in evening and left the next day....nope....not my scene..

Went there couple of weeks ago for first time in 7 years, and have to say they’ve done a decent job renovating the beach and clearing the streets of alcoholics and desperate hookers, but the town in general was even worse, businesses boarded up, desperate disinterested girls (I say girls, most probably had grandkids!) who couldn’t even be arsed to ask for a drink propping up run down, empty bars. Will be at least another 7 years before I would stop the car to go out there. Horrible place. 

• Like 3

Yet another reason why I give Pattaya a wide swerve. Haven't been there in at least 5 years and then it was only to visit a friend for a couple of days. Then it was full of drunken Russians wandering the streets with bottles wanting to fight anyone who even looked in their direction and that was the men AND the women!

• Like 3

I hope the Police charge him with everything they can, jail him until he pays for all damages and compensation to the Staff, then fined heavily and upon finishing at least a year in jail, be deported and have his passport stamped " Banned Permanently From Thailand ". Time to teach these unruly and disrespectful tourists a lesson in behavioural standards expected by the Thai government and people when visiting Thailand. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tezza1971 said:

I hope the Police charge him with everything they can, jail him until he pays for all damages and compensation to the Staff, then fined heavily and upon finishing at least a year in jail, be deported and have his passport stamped " Banned Permanently From Thailand ". Time to teach these unruly and disrespectful tourists a lesson in behavioural standards expected by the Thai government and people when visiting Thailand. 

Forgiveness is not your thing huh? lol 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have noticed on 3 separate occasions, Russians being very RUDE to other people, very impolite and seemingly liking to cause issues, Maybe it's Puttin's lack of leadership that causes his citizens to be Nasty & Rude to other's. 

• Haha 1

what is even doing here, throw him out of the country,  back to his criminal leaders. Let them put him in the Russian Army, the Ukrainians will soon deal with him, as they have for thousands of his thuggish countrymen. . 

Appears the guy was smashed in 2 ways.

Thailand now desperate to revive it`s tourist industry, this is the type of tourists they are attracting, back packers, beg packers and others on low budgets that are of little benefit to businesses here.

So when the government reports increases in the tourist numbers visiting Thailand, doesn`t mean it`s a good thing.

Edited by perceblue