News Forum - Best burgers to try in Bangkok 2022

Thaiger

There’s nothing like a warm fluffy bun loaded with smoked meat, crunchy lettuce, melting cheese, and a slathering sour sauce. Whether you’re into the classic beef burger, ooey-gooey cheeseburger, or you’re all about the splurge-worthy works of art with decadent toppings, Bangkok has its share of drool-inducing burgers. And lucky for all burger connoisseurs, we’ve found the best burger in Bangkok that’ll melt in your mouth and have you craving for more. Big, juicy, and downright delicious, here are some of the best burgers in Bangkok! 1. Paper Butter and the Burger Opening hours: Monday – Saturday from 11:00 – […]

The story Best burgers to try in Bangkok 2022 as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

These threads always amaze me.  If you can't live without beef then don't go to Thailand, or anywhere else in Asia for that matter.

Edited by samiam123
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, samiam123 said:

These threads always amaze me.  If you can't live without beef then don't go to Thailand, or anywhere else in Asia for that matter.

What a bizarre statement

Go anywhere in the world, and people enjoy all types of food

My wife lives in Canada, so should she not eat Thai food the whole time she is here?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Marc26 said:

There are no good burgers in Thailand.................zero

Suk 11 has 2 of the better burger joints > Daniel Thaiger and Artisan almost side-by-side with a NY Pizza joint Cantina and a CoffeeClub on the same block.   Something for everyone ... and Cantina is owned by Above11/Havana Club so it has a good rep.

image.thumb.png.36b41804e085a6d4402d872a95883bcd.png

Sacrilegious not one mention of Beetroot on any of them, so none classify as a burger to me.

Beetroot: Health Benefits, Nutrients, Preparation, and More (webmd.com)

Health Benefits

Beets have many helpful plant compounds that reduce inflammation and protect cells from damage. Some of the other health benefits of beetroot include:

Increase Stamina, Lower Blood pressure, helps heart and lungs.

I remember a guy frying burgers outside nana plaza late at night, like 2004 or something, I'd give him 3 Michelin stars.  

1 hour ago, KaptainRob said:

Suk 11 has 2 of the better burger joints > Daniel Thaiger and Artisan almost side-by-side with a NY Pizza joint Cantina and a CoffeeClub on the same block.   Something for everyone ... and Cantina is owned by Above11/Havana Club so it has a good rep.

image.thumb.png.36b41804e085a6d4402d872a95883bcd.png

They are absolutely horrible(never tried them. 😀  )

That Soho pizza was actually good the 1st time I tried it when they opened

I had it again in May and may have been one of the worst pizzas I ever had 

• Confused 1

• 1 year later...

Jomtien residents will be happy to know the Jomtien Beach Rd branch of "Mad Cow" has re-opened.   Same location but the caravan is gone and they are inside the building now, about 300 meters south of Soi-9

38 minutes ago, Khunmark said:

One thing I miss is a good vegetarian burger. Plant based meat hasn’t made its way to Chiang Mai yet.

Thank god, Buddha, whoever!

Btw., there is no plant based meat!

There is meat and there is no meat.

A "veggy burger" is just  a burger bun. With salat and other side dishes, thats it.

;-)

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Guest1 said:

Thank god, Buddha, whoever!

Btw., there is no plant based meat!

There is meat and there is no meat.

A "veggy burger" is just  a burger bun. With salat and other side dishes, thats it.

;-)

IMG_4914.webp

52 minutes ago, ChrisS said:

For me to be honest the last thing I would go looking for in Bangkok is a burger.

Because there is better Thai food?

I don't mind western food in Thailand but never eat a burger or steak because the meat is usually pretty subpar in Thailand

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Marc26 said:

Because there is better Thai food?

I don't mind western food in Thailand but never eat a burger or steak because the meat is usually pretty subpar in Thailand

But you know that Australian beef is free of extra taxes (so are car part exports to Australia for Thai companies) in Thailand, which makes got meat  really affordable, here?

And McDonald is using Australian meat often, Angus for example. 

So are other Burger companies in Thailand.

Aside, a burger patty is assumingly the easiest way, to cover for not so high quality beef.

18 hours ago, ChrisS said:

For me to be honest the last thing I would go looking for in Bangkok is a burger.

I can get a million burgers from a million places here in Canada, but I can't find a decent place selling Laab or Pad Cha or Sii Krong Moo Tod, and likely never will. I truly can't imagine ever seeking out a burger anywhere in Thailand.

Maybe I'd change my mind if I lived there for longer periods but while in Thailand I am constantly making conscious efforts to enjoy being in Thailand, especially the food.

4 hours ago, Guest1 said:

But you know that Australian beef is free of extra taxes (so are car part exports to Australia for Thai companies) in Thailand, which makes got meat  really affordable, here?

And McDonald is using Australian meat often, Angus for example. 

So are other Burger companies in Thailand.

Aside, a burger patty is assumingly the easiest way, to cover for not so high quality beef.

I'm from Amurica 

Our beef > than Aussie beef 

But the burgers I've seen in Thailand have looked dreadful 

Same with steak 

I've seen one proper steakhouse in Thai and it's Uber expensive 

So I wait

Although I'm not much of a burger eater at restaurants at home either 

Rather eat them at home