News Forum - Pattaya man allegedly stabs relative after drinking together

Thaiger

A Pattaya man has allegedly stabbed his relative earlier this week after the two of them drank together. The suspect, 22 year old Amnart, allegedly stabbed 42 year old Songklod in his stomach. The incident happened in front of their home in the Bang Lamung district of Chon Buri province. Songklod’s sister, Kanissara Mahamat, told Bang Lamung police… “The suspect and his mother-in-law are the relatives of my brother’s wife. They live together in the house. They and the injured man were drinking alcohol before starting the fight but I have no idea what caused the stabbing.” Songklod was heavily […]

The story Pattaya man allegedly stabs relative after drinking together as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I live in the north and it amazes me that almost every day some bad news of pattaya is published... sad but true, wild west town