Jump to content

News Forum - Move Forward MP accused of sexual assaulting 4 teen girls


Thaiger
 Share

Recommended Posts

Move Forward city councillor Arnuparb Tarntong has been released on 100,000 baht bail today after reporting to the police to recognise charges of sexual assault have been made against him by four teenage girls. Police informed Arnuparb last night that two 16 year olds and two 18 year olds had accused him of inappropriate behaviour and had to appear at Thung Mahamek Police Station. The 38-year-old was later taken to Bangkok South Criminal Court where police applied to further detain him. The court approved an application for release on bail with a surety of 100,000 baht on the condition the […]

The story Move Forward MP accused of sexual assaulting 4 teen girls as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, ThaiEyes said:

The bank accounts of these girls might have some improprieties 

What difference does that make? The man (38) is accused of inappropriate behaviour with at least two under age girls. If guilty is that the sort of person that you want in a government. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Does anyone consider the recent allegations against the opposition suspicious? Considering how deeply unpopular the ruling party is, nothing would surprise me in the way of their antics or tactics. 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Better ask for the id's first before inviting young girls at night in your house. Especially if you belong to the wrong party.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Tim_Melb said:

What difference does that make? The man (38) is accused of inappropriate behaviour with at least two under age girls. If guilty is that the sort of person that you want in a government. 

Then look to quite a few tourists in Pattaya then, allegedly.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Pinetree said:

Then look to quite a few tourists in Pattaya then, allegedly.  

They would be charged if caught and rightly so. If you think going after under age girls is ok then you are part of the problem and should be locked up with them. 

Edited by Tim_Melb
  • Angry 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, HiuMak said:

He's been set up

Set up or not, he invited under age girls back to his place so he is guilty of the act. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Tim_Melb said:

They would be charged if caught and rightly so. If you think going after under age girls is ok then you are part of the problem and should be locked up with them. 

I was commenting on Pattaya's long held reputation for young prostitutes' plying their trade , not any personal experience.  Why do people like you always have to personalize everything that is written, its pathetic,  as well as immature .  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Tim_Melb said:

Set up or not, he invited under age girls back to his place so he is guilty of the act. 

You are just assuming it actually happened. The ruling party here has the power to make these things happen, or create them out of thin air. The media is compliant and likely complicit. These thugs have no morality or ethical fiber, to hold themselves back. Anything for power and money. Anything. 

Edited by dmacarelli
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

What were those girls doing going for late night drinks at a 38 year old guy`s house?

Even I, just an ordinary peasant, would not invite any young girls to my home for late night drinks and leave myself vulnerable for extortion.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Pinetree said:

I was commenting on Pattaya's long held reputation for young prostitutes' plying their trade , not any personal experience.  Why do people like you always have to personalize everything that is written, its pathetic,  as well as immature .  

You were implying that his behaviour was somehow ok because some elements go after under age girls in Pattaya. So as I said if you think that this behaviour is ok by anyone then you are part of the problem. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Tim_Melb said:

You were implying that his behaviour was somehow ok because some elements go after under age girls in Pattaya. So as I said if you think that this behaviour is ok by anyone then you are part of the problem. 

I was implying nothing of the sort 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Tim_Melb said:

Set up or not, he invited under age girls back to his place so he is guilty of the act. 

if someone in power wants to screw you, there is 1001 ways he/she can do it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/13/2022 at 7:55 AM, dmacarelli said:

Does anyone consider the recent allegations against the opposition suspicious? Considering how deeply unpopular the ruling party is, nothing would surprise me in the way of their antics or tactics. 

Yeah - the obvious. 

They have a extended history of such things. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
On 7/15/2022 at 7:45 AM, HiuMak said:

if someone in power wants to screw you, there is 1001 ways he/she can do it.

Maybe the girls had fake ID'S, why would a politician invite known underaged girls to his apartment? It is political suicide. I'm sure if he wanted those types of girls, he would have people who could facilitate his desires, for returned future favours of course. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Join Thaiger Talk Today!

    Sign up in 30 seconds and join the discussion on everything Thailand!

  • Latest Posts

    1. 10

      News Forum - Thai passport worth less than Cambodian

    2. 8

      News Forum - Phuket looks to entice more low-cost Saudi flights

    3. 4

      News Forum - Bangkok’s New Chinatown comes back to life as Chinese tourists flock back

    4. 16

      News Forum - Crazy Russian bites off British woman’s finger in Ko Pha Ngan bean bag row

  • New Topics

  • Tell a friend

    Love Thaiger Talk? Tell a friend!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use