Businesses in dark red zones appeal for government aid

Thaiger

Businesses that have been affected by the latest round of Covid-19 restrictions imposed in Bangkok and 9 other provinces are appealing for state aid. New measures aimed at curbing the spread of the virus come into force today, in Bangkok, Nakhon Pathom, Nonthaburi, Samut Prakan, Samut Sakhon, Pathum Thani, Narathiwat, Songkhla, Pattani, and Yala. They include a ban on eating in at restaurants and will be in force for 30 days. The Bangkok Post reports that 575 construction camps across the Greater Bangkok area have been closed off, with over 10,000 police officers and members of the military drafted in […]

The post Businesses in dark red zones appeal for government aid appeared first on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

it is a sad situation, but nobody should dream about government help, it's not the government function. Adapt or lose. This reminds me a story of my friend who married a girl in Buriram. her family always asked for money and all kind of help, but they owned 65rai of land. Every time he asked them to sell part of the mad and raise the money, he was told: it's not possible, it's out land 

overcome.jpg

• Like 1

Poo

8 minutes ago, AlexPTY said:

it is a sad situation, but nobody should dream about government help, it's not the government function. Adapt or lose. This reminds me a story of my friend who married a girl in Buriram. her family always asked for money and all kind of help, but they owned 65rai of land. Every time he asked them to sell part of the mad and raise the money, he was told: it's not possible, it's out land 

overcome.jpg

Poor bugger - he should have conducted the 'litmus test' before marrying. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1