Buriram has a 2nd Authentic Italian Pizza Restaurant

JoeUpinBuriram

I dined Friday at a new Italian Restaurant run by a native of Torino. His Thai wife is a native of Surin. The pizza and Focaccia was outstanding and affordable. Not anywhere near the wide selection on the menu of the other fine Italian restaurant in Buriram, Osteria, yet another good option for those who crave authentic Italian meals in Buriram. They are listed on Facebook as PIZZA ITALY BURIRAM.  Easy to located on the road to Surin with a huge sign. I highly recommend both restaurants. 

• Like 4

Good to know if I'm ever passing through (which is usually when I'm driving to Laos or Cambodia).

Are both restaurants in Muang district of Buri Ram?

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, JoeUpinBuriram said:

Here is the Google maps location of Pizza Italy Buriram   https://goo.gl/maps/Zoa73kFAn3Z6mNcW7

Here is the location near the University of Osteria. https://goo.gl/maps/rGjhppvzioYXYowx6

They are about 7 minutes from each other in Buriram City. 

Have been past Pizza Italy but haven’t been to the area in and around Osteria. Thanks Joe, will check it out when next in town.

I assume London Steak is still going strong? Can’t remember what they serve by way of pizzas.