News Forum - Thai health delegate says we must do more to protect kids from sex crimes

Thaiger

A spokesman for the Department of Health says schools must do more to protect children from sexual crimes after the alleged rape of an 11 year old girl by her 12 year old classmate caused outrage in the Wichian Buri district of Phetchabun province on Tuesday, June 21. Police launched an investigation into why the female director of the school asked the 11 year old schoolgirl to keep quiet over her rape ordeal. The female director was later discharged from her post. Department of Health spokesperson, Dr Varoth Chotpitayasunondh, admitted the incident has caused concern about the safety of students […]

The story Thai health delegate says we must do more to protect kids from sex crimes as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Like 1

They better look into it far and intensive. The kid has a history of predator and they need to also look at his family at how his dad (if he has one), or the men in his life,  and the friends he hangs around in and outside of school to see where this problem in his head came from. Personally he is already beyond repair if you ask me.

• Like 1

"Beyond repair?"  He is not a car or an appliance that has to be fixed.

The boy is only 12 years old.  Maybe he was sexually abused at his early age.

Beyond repair, so what do you suggest should be done with the boy?

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Nivram said:

"Beyond repair?"  He is not a car or an appliance that has to be fixed.

The boy is only 12 years old.  Maybe he was sexually abused at his early age.

Beyond repair, so what do you suggest should be done with the boy?

Supposedly has a history and the likelihood of fixing these damaged goods based on the atrocity of the crime I would gather the consnesus is probably pretty close to zero to reform him without him ever committing the unthinkable again. I don't know what to do with the kid but he certainly is not a normal boy in his mind as how most people see a young adult. I would like to think a little shock therapy and he would be fine, but statistics probably are not in his favor. If it was my little girl he raped, he would have more to worry about than jail and then getting out as this father would become a vengeful unforgiving lunatic.

You forget he is a minor not an adult.

He needs to be pyschlogically evaluated and get therapy.

You would have him legally castrated at 12 years old

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nivram said:

You forget he is a minor not an adult.

He needs to be pyschlogically evaluated and get therapy.

You would have him legally castrated at 12 years old

Castration isn't proven effective to work as it may be more deep down in him. I will give you the positive as he does deserve the pyschological check out evaluation first. But when his gonads drop at 13 he becomes an entirely different person or animal. Could flip either way. I hope for the best of him.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Thaiger said:

schools must do more to protect children from sexual crimes

Truer words have never been spoken. 

10 minutes ago, Cabra said:

Truer words have never been spoken. 

I used to have a crush on one of my high school teachers, and it was a crime in my mind and probably a thousand other boys minds that we did not get the chance to be adulterated. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HolyCowCm said:

I used to have a crush on one of my high school teachers, and it was a crime in my mind and probably a thousand other boys minds that we did not get the chance to be adulterated. 

Ahhh childhood fantasy and dreams.😆

7 hours ago, Thaiger said:

A spokesman for the Department of Health

Who is top dog in this department?  Oh that's right Anut.

8 hours ago, palooka said:

Ahhh childhood fantasy and dreams.😆

She was hot as mollasses. I also had a huge crush on Blondie (Debbie Harry), but no way now except she is still one of my female idols. My wife now is at least 10 year younger than I am and she is just about to reach her 50th birthday in a couple of more years. Debbie is about 77 yrs old, so besides her imortal legacy and voice and musicianship, "and net worth", I dont think I can or would be enticed to go that way of an older woman more wrinkled and not in shape as I am. I will just keep te teacher and Blondie fantasie at them both not aged..

image.png.0436bdcde55102845a77b4953309f1e5.pngimage.png.359e30296a512b929e05095964ee9b3b.pngimage.png.0f4ad7a62c58496d0da430e253afaff7.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, HolyCowCm said:

She was hot as mollasses. I also had a huge crush on Blondie (Debbie Harry), but no way now except she is still one of my female idols. My wife now is at least 10 year younger than I am and she is just about to reach her 50th birthday in a couple of more years. Debbie is about 77 yrs old, so besides her imortal legacy and voice and musicianship, "and net worth", I dont think I can or would be enticed to go that way of an older woman more wrinkled and not in shape as I am. I will just keep te teacher and Blondie fantasie at them both not aged..

image.png.0436bdcde55102845a77b4953309f1e5.pngimage.png.359e30296a512b929e05095964ee9b3b.pngimage.png.0f4ad7a62c58496d0da430e253afaff7.png

They have to stay as fantasy -- destroys it if you try bring reality into it.

3 hours ago, palooka said:

They have to stay as fantasy -- destroys it if you try bring reality into it.

Well it is the future of virtual reality.

• Like 1