News Forum - Thai PM makes bizarre ‘go easy’ on me plea to media

Thaiger

PM Prayut Chan-o-cha yesterday made a bizarre appeal to the nation’s press to “go easy” and give him a fair crack of the whip. The 68 year old leader made the plea after a recent poll put him in fourth position as potential picks to be Thailand’s next prime minister. The youngest daughter of former PM Thaksin Shinawatra, Paetongtarn Shinawatra, headed the NIDA poll with 25.3%, No one was the second choice with 18.7%, 13.2% favoured Pita Limjaroenrat, the current leader of the opposition Move Forward Party, and the current PM came fourth with 11.7% of the vote. Prayut dismissed […]

The story Thai PM makes bizarre ‘go easy’ on me plea to media as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Rotf! Poor Prayut is feeling all rejected. Tell him from me that when he arrives in my city tomorrow I will be there to give him a hug and a kiss. And to wish him a happy retirement with his chums in Beijing. It cannot happen soon enough.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Poor PM ... after taking Thailand by tanks and guns in a coup wants people to take it easy on him.

What a sorry excuse for a pseudo politician "general".  Live by your actions!  You have done so little for this country and allowed so much corruption to happen under your watch.  The student protesters want their country back from the elite and military ... step aside and let them have it.

• Like 6