Covid extension

I am normally on a visa extension due to being married which run out on 17th June,as I didn't have the 400k I have gone on a covoid extension which lasts until 14th August, do I extend it again before 31st July or on August 14th when it runs out? The 400 k I will have by 31st of July but it needs to be seasoned for 60 days IST , so I need another covoid extension thanks

9 minutes ago, Sateuk said:

I am normally on a visa extension due to being married which run out on 17th June,as I didn't have the 400k I have gone on a covoid extension which lasts until 14th August, do I extend it again before 31st July or on August 14th when it runs out? The 400 k I will have by 31st of July but it needs to be seasoned for 60 days IST , so I need another covoid extension thanks

See * below

Hello, Sateuk and welcome to Thaiger Talk

Please feel free to tell us a bit about yourself in 'Introductions'. It's good to pick-up on those sometimes differing regional or geographical perspectives.

And check-out the Guidelines, too, when you get a free minute. They're there to help us all enjoy our time here.

Happy posting

King Cotton

* Whilst understanding your concern re the 2 different dates, please be aware that the forum possesses no acknowledged expertise in this area. Unless another member replies to your post, with convincing credentials to advise you, I would steer clear of member opinion, too. One of the best websites for Thai visa advice is . . .

https://www.ivisa.com/thailand-blog/can-i-get-a-thailand-visa-extension

Copy/paste that address into your browser bar and you will find visa extension info there.

Hi Sateuk,

Currently the deadline date for applying for Covid extensions is July 30th.

I am confident that this period of application will be extended to September 30th though.
You should have no problems applying for a further Covid extension at the end of July though.

• Like 1

@Sateuk

If/when borders reopen are you aware you can apply for the Non Imm O multi entry Visa on the basis of marriage from the Thai Consulate, Savannakhet, or the Thai Embassy in Ho Chi Min City, Vietnam, with no financial proof required.

Although each entry permits a stay of only 90 days, each entry can be extended for a further 60 days based on visiting Thai wife, before doing a border hop for a further 90 day stay.
If used to it's potential, you can stay for almost 17 months with only 3 x border runs and 3 x 60 day extensions before applying for a new Visa.

• Like 1

On 6/26/2021 at 12:54 PM, King Cotton said:

See * below

Hello, Sateuk and welcome to Thaiger Talk

Please feel free to tell us a bit about yourself in 'Introductions'. It's good to pick-up on those sometimes differing regional or geographical perspectives.

And check-out the Guidelines, too, when you get a free minute. They're there to help us all enjoy our time here.

Happy posting

King Cotton

* Whilst understanding your concern re the 2 different dates, please be aware that the forum possesses no acknowledged expertise in this area. Unless another member replies to your post, with convincing credentials to advise you, I would steer clear of member opinion, too. One of the best websites for Thai visa advice is . . .

https://www.ivisa.com/thailand-blog/can-i-get-a-thailand-visa-extension

Copy/paste that address into your browser bar and you will find visa extension info there.

Thanks for replying

On 6/26/2021 at 2:36 PM, Faz said:

Hi Sateuk,

Currently the deadline date for applying for Covid extensions is July 30th.

I am confident that this period of application will be extended to September 30th though.
You should have no problems applying for a further Covid extension at the end of July though.

Ok cheers I'll go check in July and see what the immigration office say thanks

• 1 month later...