News Forum - Bangkok police hoodwinked by crafty anti-government protestors

Thaiger

Crafty anti-government protestors hoodwinked police into thinking they were holding a “car mob” rally at the Democracy Monument while they gathered to demonstrate instead at Victory Monument, some 6 kilometres away and a 20 minute drive. Knowing police watch their every move on social media, dissident groups Lai Lung Tu (Prayut Get Out) and Kon Daeng Patiwat (Red Shirt Revolution), made a joint announcement on Thursday, June 16, on the Facebook page ประชาชนปฏิรูป (People Reform) that they would be holding a “car mob” at the Democracy Monument in Bangkok at 4pm Sunday. The protesters added they would then be moving […]

The story Bangkok police hoodwinked by crafty anti-government protestors as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Haha 2

“It didn’t stop the militants, they just decided to settle there.”

I don’t understand why you used the word militant in the article. It seems an unnecessary inflammatory statement about protests. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, JJJ said:

“It didn’t stop the militants, they just decided to settle there.”

I don’t understand why you used the word militant in the article. It seems an unnecessary inflammatory statement about protests. 

I must admit that I didn't notice that when I read the article.

You are absolutely right. It was a peaceful demonstration.