Harbor Freight store or similar in Thailand?

HansCS

More than once I really wanted to go to a US Harbor Freight store while working on various projects in Thailand. Closest thing I have found is Global House, and its stock is not great for Harbor Freight like items.

Anyone know if Harbor Freight or its clone exists in Thailand?

don't know what a harbour freight store is but DIY stores are Thaiwatsadu, mega home, Hardware house, mr DIY, Dohome, home pro, and home shopping, shopee and Lazada for tools and spare parts for diy tools,there are local Thai stores some are good some small have a small selection

• Like 1

Dohome is possibly the best for its wide range of industrial tools but for general consumer items there are specialty stores in each city.  We have at least 2 very good ones in Chiangmai, eg Arkansin Machinery.

I usually find what I need on Lazada nowadays.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

The value-added for Harbor Freight (HF) is they "curate" the products.  Sure, they sell China junk, but they select the best and filter out the worst, so HF is usually a decent product at a good price.  Which we can not say about Lazada or Shopee.

I don't know of any stores in Thailand that think like that, because chances are very high all store owners are also Chinese.  The few times I've wanted industrial products, what has worked well was to find the manufacturer's representative agent in Thailand, and go there to buy.  I bought heavy-duty restaurant equipment that way.  100% OEM product.  Paid for it, of course.