News Forum - Thai Public Health recommend a Covid booster every 4 months

Thaiger

The Ministry of Public Health recommended that vaccinated residents should get a booster every 4 months. The Director-General of the Disease Control Department, Opas Kankawinpong, today recommended that Thai people should get at least 3 Covid-19 vaccinations and then keep topping up. Opas says everyone has antibodies but they decrease every 3 to 4 months, no matter what vaccine people have had, so, people should keep their antibodies up with a vaccine booster every 4 months. People in the high risk group, like the elderly, persons with a congenital disease, and those who frequent risk areas, are especially encouraged to […]

The story Thai Public Health recommend a Covid booster every 4 months as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Haha 3

Please, just go away you utter fools, no one is listening anymore, except for the ultra naive. Go away, back under your rocks. Just go away and stay away.

• Like 7

No way Jose. I stopped at 2 and they made me sick enough. Those I know who’ve caught omicron whether 1,2, or 3 shots have brushed it off in a few days. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

555 ,lll take my chances with the favipiravir again! The virus from the ccp was brutal on my  legs and back muscles! But once I started with the anti viral drug ,it did me good. I might even take it every six months cause of my age and my kidney condition

• Like 2

No thanks. Besides, what's the point? No matter how many people are vaccinated or how many shots one has had, you still have to wear a muzzle.

Edited by Highlandman
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Pinetree said:

no chance 

No. 3 western jabs, free & convenient here, is IT for me. Winter Flu / Covid Cocktail every October IF in western winter. 😉🙃

2 hours ago, Giltee said:

No way Jose. I stopped at 2 and they made me sick enough. Those I know who’ve caught omicron whether 1,2, or 3 shots have brushed it off in a few days. 

Yeah the 2AZ/ 1PZ didn’t  stop my no “ conditions”Canadian friend coming down hard with omicron. 😩

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, oldschooler said:

Yeah the 2AZ/ 1PZ didn’t  stop my no “ conditions”Canadian friend coming down hard with omicron. 😩

Better take 20 more

You and yours-alike deserve it, during this shitshow you were always one of the most radical pro-propaganda.

10 hours ago, oldschooler said:

Even less reason then to keep on with these pointless things.

Incredibly, my wife wanted our 2 children to get <vaccinated> (due to peer pressure) it was one thing I put my foot down with and said it will only happen over my dead body...at least I got one thing right. It makes me shudder that they have been putting these jabs into kids, who absolutely did not need them, at all.

Edited by Faz
edited
  • Like 1
  • Cool 1

Delta could have killed you, Omicron not so much. If a new variant comes out I’ll be queuing for a jab but until then I’ll chill.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, riclag said:

555 ,lll take my chances with the favipiravir again! The virus from the ccp was brutal on my  legs and back muscles! But once I started with the anti viral drug ,it did me good. I might even take it every six months cause of my age and my kidney condition

Antivirals are not harmless.  There is a reason why liver function must  be closely monitored following their use. Why would you take a drug that has a greater likelihood of indirect damage than  one of the safest  of vaccines in the history of vaccines? Do you have a liver donor  lined up because you will most likely need a new liver  if you dose yourself regularly with  favipiravir. It is intended for  short term use. All you will do is recreate the same problems HIV patients had when they relied on indiscriminate use of antivirals - a drug resistant virus.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Why stuff around? do it every morning on the way to work, station public servants with dart guns on street corners...

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Scarface said:

Even less reason then to keep on with these pointless things.

Incredibly, my wife wanted our 2 children to get <vaccinated> (due to peer pressure) it was one thing I put my foot down with and said it will only happen over my dead body...at least I got one thing right. It makes me shudder that they have been putting these jabs into kids, who absolutely did not need them, at all.

Why don't children need to be vaccinated? Can you guarantee that the child won't be one of the 5-10%  that has serious symptoms? You don't think  some children have suffered from the infection? The data has  shown that Covid is an inflammatory disease. The inflammation can cause damage that we may not discover or understand for years to come. The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are safe, the safest in the history of vaccines.

You put your foot down. Ok. Was that because of your great education and understanding of pediatric immunology and of epidemiology? The medical experts who recommended the vaccines have it all wrong because you with your inherent scientific knowledge and grasp of molecular biology know more than they do. 

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

3 hours ago, Vigo said:

Why don't children need to be vaccinated? Can you guarantee that the child won't be one of the 5-10%  that has serious symptoms? You don't think  some children have suffered from the infection? The data has  shown that Covid is an inflammatory disease. The inflammation can cause damage that we may not discover or understand for years to come. The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are safe, the safest in the history of vaccines.

You put your foot down. Ok. Was that because of your great education and understanding of pediatric immunology and of epidemiology? The medical experts who recommended the vaccines have it all wrong because you with your inherent scientific knowledge and grasp of molecular biology know more than they do. 

https://data.unicef.org/topic/child-survival/covid-19/

with a death rate of 0.2% for unvaccinated kids ( 90%+ with conditions ?) under 10 + risk of vax complications, that’s a NO too for my kids with no conditions.😉👍long Covid risk must be just as minimal ? 

14 hours ago, HighSo said:

Better take 20 more

You and yours-alike deserve it, during this shitshow you were always one of the most radical pro-propaganda.

Yeah you’ll find I’m strangely always for making a maximum health & risk effort to maintain Life Quality &  Life Itself. That’s Diet -Exercise -Vax -Care for the clueless or lazy. 

I also naturally Detested the Unvaxxed for their stubborn ignorance & forming 97% Hospital Covid Dead, therefore overloading Hospitals so serious non- Covid case like Cancer / Heart etc ( especially Innocent Kids) we’re NOT Treated, with many Dying. 

I further & absolutely Detest the lazy parasitic self - abusing Obese Smokers Alcoholics Drug Addicts Criminals ;  who form I imagine 80%+ Hospital Cases with “Conditions” , killing themselves by degrees, ignoring the simple solutions of lifestyle change, then demanding to be “ fixed” with “ free” million dollar organ transplants for their measly 7% Health Tax. 

Then additionally we have the Very Old / Sick “ walking dead”,  kept Alive with Very Low Quality Life, only by expensive modern medicines, chewing up family ( or state) money that should be inherited earlier, whose very existence condemned the rest of us to those extreme anti- Covid measures, which we could NOT afford, Wrecking Lives/Societies/ Economies/ Jobs. 

Coming around to the Korean / Jap culture of shaming these types to commit suicide to move assets & money down to the younger generations with small kids, desperately struggling without that Relief. 

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Vigo said:

data? experts? turn it in pal, it's embarrassing now. Just hope that your kids are okay in the future after you have gambled with it.

23 hours ago, DiJoDavO said:

No, thanks. Just got my covid booster by covid itself. 

While spreading it around?  Good plan 🤦‍♂️

4 hours ago, Transam said:

What would you say here, if it was over your kid's dead body, because of your decision.......? 🤔

You must have mis-read what I typed. My kids did NOT get jabbed, therefore they have nothing to fear. On the other hand if they had It would be at the back of mind indefinitely. Now off you pop and fire off with your usual little rebuttal. I remember you being this tedious and argumentative over at the other place. Get yourself out and about, son, you'll be better for it, take it from old Scarface :-)