News Forum - Police investigate death of 2 teens and elderly man in Pattaya road accident

Thaiger

Police are investigating the death of 2 teenagers and an elderly man after they died in a road accident in Ban Bueng, Chon Buri, on Sunday. Emergency services were called to the scene of the accident in the Nong Chark sub-district and found the bodies of two 14 year old boys by the side of a damaged motorbike and a 63 year old man, named Suparp, outside of his damaged sedan. Witnesses to the accident revealed the 2 boys were driving their motorbike at high speed and the sedan crashed into the back of the boys’ bike resulting in the […]

The story Police investigate death of 2 teens and elderly man in Pattaya road accident as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I don’t want to jump to assumptions but "teenagers driving at speed”. In my village kids ride bikes from age 8 without knowing road rules or of course having a licence. As they get older hey get cocky and start to put new slim rims, change the muffler and drive at speed everywhere. Both my staff are unlicensed as are most drivers in this area. They have no idea of road rules and the new roundabout has already seen accidents and deaths as they have no idea how to use a double lane roundabout. Until parents take responsibility for their children and the police enforce the law and the road rules nothing will change. 

5 hours ago, Giltee said:

I don’t want to jump to assumptions but "teenagers driving at speed”. In my village kids ride bikes from age 8 without knowing road rules or of course having a licence. As they get older hey get cocky and start to put new slim rims, change the muffler and drive at speed everywhere. Both my staff are unlicensed as are most drivers in this area. They have no idea of road rules and the new roundabout has already seen accidents and deaths as they have no idea how to use a double lane roundabout. Until parents take responsibility for their children and the police enforce the law and the road rules nothing will change. 

it also says the sedan hit them from behind. No surprise there, they tend to get very cocky behind the wheels of their sedans around the age of 62-63.

• Haha 1