News Forum - Thailand News Today | No More Traffic Jams in Bangkok by 2023?

Thaiger

https://youtu.be/WtXkGOouvH4   Today is cannabis decriminalisation day, and the people of Thailand have wasted no time in registering to grow their own cannabis plants at home. Thailand’s FDA revealed that, so far, more than 100,000 budding cannabis growers have registered via the ‘Plook Ganja’ website and mobile application. To legally grow cannabis or hemp at home, Thai people do not need to seek permission. All they need to do is notify the FDA that they intend to grow cannabis, which they can do in two ways. Registration can be made through the ‘Plook Ganja’ (‘Grow Cannabis’) mobile application, which is […]

The story Thailand News Today | No More Traffic Jams in Bangkok by 2023? as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Bikini Beach Race, definitely has my attention.

I'm not that old yet that i cannot appreciate the physical attributes of beautiful women in small attire but as the wife says "look no touching"  and "dream on".

Definitely been told I cannot go on my own either, think she's worried I'll have heart failure.

• Haha 1

All parts of cannabis plants – including the leaves, stalks, flowers, stems and roots – are no longer classified as a Category 5 narcotic, starting today, June 9.”

The flowers of the female plants have all the THC, so this must be a misprint. Wouldn’t want to start growing and get busted by a nanny neighbor when the smell gets bad