Vlad's Asian Odyssey.

vlad

Some members on here wanted me to pack my bags and Sod off lol so I am. After going through all the crap I've had to overcome from Covid, Lockdowns, Mobility issues I've decided I've got one last trip before I hang up my flip flops. So sometime this year I will be jetting off to Asia I've done Thailand many times and tried Cambo. I'm looking at two Months away so got plenty of time to visit Vietnam, Laos. probably go to Cambo for a week then ill do a beach week in Thailand b4 heading up to Udon. I've done Phuket and Samui. So where is a good cheapish beach area in Viet cheapish hotel with plenty of nightlife and bars nearby and if any members have vids I can look at especially in Viet I'm not keen on the Philippines so I'll be doing Viet Laos Cambo and Thailand. I'm not interested in Nature or going walkabout all I want is a good Tan a good time and chill out cheers.

Bill aka Vlad.

• 1 year later...