News Forum - 5 rooftop bars you should visit in Bangkok in 2022

Thaiger

There are plenty of bars and clubs all over the swanky metropolis of Bangkok, from the trendy neighbourhood of Ekamai and Thonglor to the red light districts of Nana and Patpong, and the backpacker haven down Khaosan Road. The buzz and excitement of those places is something else, but something is missing – an incredible view of Bangkok. As entertainment venues officially opened today, here are five classy rooftop bars we recommend you should visit, all with an amazing 360 degree view of Bangkok.  Vertigo & Moon Bar The 61st-floor Vertigo & Moon rooftop bar at Banyan Tree Bangkok offers […]

The story 5 rooftop bars you should visit in Bangkok in 2022 as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Like 2

Informative article. But watch out for those sudden downpours these days.

Btw, "a table for two by the edge costs 6,000 baht...", to put this in perspective, the monthly rent for middle-class Thais in Bangkok is about 6,000-8,000 baht.

Edited by Leo

1 hour ago, Leo said:

Informative article. But watch out for those sudden downpours these days.

Btw, "a table for two by the edge costs 6,000 baht...", to put this in perspective, the monthly rent for middle-class Thais in Bangkok is about 6,000-8,000 baht.

At which bar?  I've been to 2 and there was no cover-charge for the outside table.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, KaptainRob said:

At which bar?  I've been to 2 and there was no cover-charge for the outside table.

I went to a hotel bar which was very similar in standard to the ones in this article and with such types of views and there was no cover charge at all.

5 hours ago, JamesR said:

I went to a hotel bar which was very similar in standard to the ones in this article and with such types of views and there was no cover charge at all.

same never had cover charge

16 hours ago, KaptainRob said:

From the article: "CRU Champagne Bar is one of Bangkok’s best and most talked-about rooftop bars......We recommend booking a seat in advance, but you have to pay a deposit. The price depends on the seat itself. For example, a table for two by the edge costs 6,000 baht, and a table for 7 costs 21,000 baht deposit."

But yes, it's a deposit.

Edited by Leo
  • Thanks 1