News Forum - Woman accuses Thai politician of sending her unsolicited pictures of his genitals

Thaiger

A Thai woman accuses a famous political party spokesperson of sending her unsolicited photos of his genitals and threats via Facebook. The woman filed a police complaint, with evidence, at Sutthisan Police Station in Bangkok today. She accused the spokesperson of violating the Computer Crimes Act by disseminating obscene material online. The 40 year old victim said the man sent her images of his penis that she didn’t ask for, alongside threats saying he would find her at her home. She said the spokesperson also sent her photos of her own personal registration documents and more threats. He also allegedly […]

The story Woman accuses Thai politician of sending her unsolicited pictures of his genitals as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Pretty easy just look where the photos are electronically sent from, if that don't work put him in a lineup with 7 other penises! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Malc-Thai said:

Pretty easy just look where the photos are electronically sent from, if that don't work put him in a lineup with 7 other penises! 

Lets make the other 7 farrangs just to help the lady out in identifying the culprit. 

• Haha 1

Sending dickpicks is rather stupid. But threatening a woman the way he allegedly did is a more serious crime. Especially if done by an important politician. I have no doubt the police will have no trouble identifying the culprit. One way or the other.

I just wonder if the suspect will have to re-enact his crime in the presence of police officers, as is so often done in Thailand.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

You guys crack me up.

Threats are another matter, but very foolish indeed sending those pics. 

Using guy logic on chicks, happens all the time.  Doesn't work that way with women.  That's why you can "win" an argument with a woman but she'll still be annoyed and you'll end up "losing" in other ways if you insist on "winning" using logic. 

Unless the politician in question meant to save those pics.. to send  to chicks with big hands.  Might work as plausible defence then . The cops in Pattaya would be grateful for the distraction, by giving their overworked boys a momentary break from the all the recent late night reports and interviews...

I wonder what goes through the mind of a guy as his thumb hovers over the mobile phone's SEND button, poised to launch a photo of his bellend.  Alcohol consumption has GOT to be a factor making it seem like an awesome idea in the moment. 😫🔨

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Malc-Thai said:

Exactly, lay all the evidence out on table 😉

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TWS60 said:

I wonder what goes through the mind of a guy as his thumb hovers over the mobile phone's SEND button, poised to launch a photo of his bellend.  Alcohol consumption has GOT to be a factor making it seem like an awesome idea in the moment. 😫🔨

Spot on - so many times whilst bladdered I’ve even taken the time to convince myself  that what I’m about to do is a great idea, utterly convinced and reasoned out. Then you wake up - oh f.......

• Haha 1