News Forum - Taliban impose head-to-toe coverings for women in Afghanistan

Thaiger

On Saturday, the Taliban announced that Afghan women must cover their face, hair and body in public. According to the Taliban, woman should ideally wear a burqa, an all-encompassing garment which leaves only the hands and feet visible with netting over the eyes for vision. The Taliban said the decree is a “recommendation,” rather than a rule, but said the male guardians of women who do not comply will be punished. The decree doesn’t come as a surprise to many as the Taliban have imposed a series of restrictions on women’s public life since seizing power over Afghanistan last August. […]

The story Taliban impose head-to-toe coverings for women in Afghanistan as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Ahh I  blame all the liberals that voted for Joe Biden for this where's all the feminist and the my body my choice now lunatics now ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, 23RD said:

Ahh I  blame all the liberals that voted for Joe Biden for this where's all the feminist and the my body my choice now lunatics now ?

Celebrating yet another victory over body shamers? 

14 minutes ago, 23RD said:

Better question is where's the right wing lunatics who, just a few years ago, were freaking out about the imaginary takeover of Sharia Law in the USA.  On the current trajectory, they'll be back to beating up guys in the locker room for suspected homosexuality.  Black skinned folks put in their place at the back of the bus again.  Maybe stone a few women for adultery. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Who didn't see this coming besides the useless United Nations who are a total waste of space and money I feel sorry for the women in Afghanistan under the control of pigs.

• Like 3

returning back to old civilization !

Not only afghans, the entire track of babar who invaded the countries have a similar situation like this.

Iran, Iraq, pakistan, india, bangladesh, same story only.  There is no need for Taliban here, however you find the same law !!

So i dont say it is Taliban and its leaders are imposing such law, it in general the above said countries do the same !

• Like 1

Some personal off-topic bickering posts have been removed.

Stay on topic, please, or your posts will be removed.

Moderator.

“This is not only the order of the Islamite Emirate, but the order of Allah,” the spokesperson explained.

Can he explain where in the Koran this is stated please?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kalyan said:

returning back to old civilization !

Not only afghans, the entire track of babar who invaded the countries have a similar situation like this.

Iran, Iraq, pakistan, india, bangladesh, same story only.  There is no need for Taliban here, however you find the same law !!

So i dont say it is Taliban and its leaders are imposing such law, it in general the above said countries do the same !

We need to do what we should have done 20 years ago, let them stew in their own medieval stew, while occasionally dropping a few cruise missiles on them to keep them in their own place . 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Well maybe safer for the women not to get raped since these ankle salivaters get too excited when they see too much of a woman. But then again these people sell off their little girls to marriage for money, fondle and have sex with little boys (bocha bavi) and rape any woman not in their tribe as an infidel. Now something seriously seems very wrong with people like this. 

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Pinetree said:

We need to do what we should have done 20 years ago, let them stew in their own medieval stew, while occasionally dropping a few cruise missiles on them to keep them in their own place . 

Good observation Pinetree did you notice how their population grow in the 20 year's of foreign intervention?

And in turn created a massive refugee flow.

Should start with dropping chemicals on the poppy fields to stop the drug flow into Western Europe. 

The topic is -''taliban-impose-head-to-toe-coverings-for-women-in-afghanistan'' of which I'm certain the 'Poppy fields of Afghanistan' had nothing to do with the imposition of women's clothing.
Stay on topic, please.

Moderator.

It is written in the Koran that a woman is supposed to 'cover her jewels'. Now, translating ancient Arabic religious texts can be tricky. The puritans, like the Saudi's and the Taliban, read it so that a woman should be covered from head to toe. The more liberal muslims read it so that she should be dressed decently. Shoulders covered, wearing a scarf.

And yet the retard Taliban have their hands out for money to prevent the problems they created. No to aid and let them stew in their own cesspit and within a few years they’ll have a civil war on their hands. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, palooka said:

“This is not only the order of the Islamite Emirate, but the order of Allah,” the spokesperson explained.

Can he explain where in the Koran this is stated please?

"women should cover their adornments" and "(man and) women should be modest in appearance" - but the problem is that these are cultural norms, and Islam doesn't seem to allow for cultural norms other than tribal Arabia, circa 600AD. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Grumpish said:

"women should cover their adornments" and "(man and) women should be modest in appearance" - but the problem is that these are cultural norms, and Islam doesn't seem to allow for cultural norms other than tribal Arabia, circa 600AD. 

My interpretation of this is that we should wear clothes.