Putin to undergo cancer surgery, transfer power to ex-FSB chief - [unconfirmed report]

KaptainRob

Russian President Vladimir Putin is set to undergo cancer surgery and temporarily hand over power to a hardline former federal police chief, according to a new report.

Putin will transfer control of Russia’s government to Nikolai Patrushev, head of the Russian federal police’s Security Council, while he is incapacitated during and after the procedure, according to a video from the mysterious Telegram channel “General SVR” on Saturday.

The channel — which is purportedly run by a former Russian Foreign Intelligence Service lieutenant general known by the pseudonym “Viktor Mikhailovich” — reported that Putin has been told by doctors that he must undergo an operation.

The anticipated surgery and recovery are expected to incapacitate Putin for “a short time,” according to the unconfirmed report.

putin-cancer-surgery-insider-04.jpg?qual

“Putin is unlikely to agree to hand over power for a longer period of time,” the narrator of the video states, adding that the control of the country will likely be in Patrushev’s hands for no more than two to three days. 

“I will say that this is the worst option,” the narrator adds. “Patrushev is an outright villain. He is no better than Vladimir Putin. Moreover, he is a more cunning, and I would say, more insidious person than Vladimir Putin. If he comes to power, Russians’ problems will only multiply.”

“Viktor Mikhailovich” ominously hinted that he and his allies “will make certain efforts so this does not happen, and I hope we will succeed.”

Asked about the report Monday, Pentagon spokesman John Kirby said it could not be confirmed. 

“I have seen nothing that could help us corroborate that,” he said.

The video follows reporting from Russian investigative outlet The Project, which — in a sizeable report on the strongman’s vigor — claimed he has been seen by a cancer doctor 35 times in recent years. Putin has become so paranoid about his health, the outlet claimed, he has even turned to unconventional, and barbaric, therapies.

Putin is said to bathe in the blood extracted from deer antlers, which are hacked off while they are growing and still full of fresh blood, the outlet said. The sickening “antler baths” are an alternative therapy in the Altai region of Russia, which borders Khazakstan and Mongolia. 

Believers say the baths improve the cardiovascular system and rejuvenate the skin, The Project explained. 

Meanwhile, an oncologist, identified by the outlet as Evgeny Selivanov, has reportedly made dozens of secret visits to Putin’s Sochi getaway home over just four years.

[unconfirmed] report and video continues here > https://nypost.com/2022/05/02/vladimir-putin-to-undergo-cancer-surgery-transfer-power/

• Like 3

Let's not forget this news report is unverified and could easily be propaganda to deflect from other issues or gain citizens sympathy.

Otherwise, a terminal solution may be a suitable outcome.

• Like 2

I'd go with a Deflection KR as in a few days Putin is supposed to celebrate military day where a great win is expected in Ukraine.  As we now know there will be nothing to celebrate so vlads going walkabout.

• Like 1

On 5/3/2022 at 1:55 PM, vlad said:

I'd go with a Deflection KR as in a few days Putin is supposed to celebrate military day where a great win is expected in Ukraine.  As we now know there will be nothing to celebrate so vlads going walkabout.

Nothing more reported afaik, so it was likely propaganda.  Monday ... doesn't bode well for Ukraine though a missile or sniper's bullet might just find a historic mark during the Kremlin's ceremonies 😎

• Like 2

I don't see the reason to publish an unverified news. Anyway, if true I hope he did not survive. Fed up by such devil and all his supporters.

30 minutes ago, Ivo_Shandor said:

I don't see the reason to publish an unverified news.

I agree. 

That article was published all around the World and it was my decision to note it as 'unverified' as we take pride in NOT aiding the spread of potentially fake news.

• Like 1