Jump to content

News Forum - Putin declares Mariupol ‘liberated’ despite Ukrainian troops, civilians holding out


Thaiger
 Share

Recommended Posts

Russian President Vladimir Putin has claimed victory in the port city of Mariupol in southeastern Ukraine. He declared it “liberated” — despite more than a thousand of civilians and Ukrainian troops still inside massive steel plant. Winning the largest battle in the war in Ukraine is the type of moral victory the Russian leader wants to deliver on the eve of Orthodox Easter. But the US swiftly disputed the claim, saying Ukrainian forces still controlled areas of the city. Rather than engaging in what might have been another costly conflict, Putin has commanded his troops to blockade the city’s Azovstal […]

The story Putin declares Mariupol ‘liberated’ despite Ukrainian troops, civilians holding out as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The video of Putin declaring victory in Mariupol showed him speaking with Shoigu at a table while he clutched it intensely with both hands, with his right foot slowly twitching at irregular intervals, and his left shoulder spasming while his right thumb kept rising as if he could not control any of it.  All evidence of Parkinson's Disease. 

There was also just one edit about one minute in to the video, which indicates he may have had a larger spasm that they did not want seen.

Edited by KomanderChicknNugget
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Cutting through all the nonsense. Quick questions:

How many of you think Putin is simply a 5 Star CU*T? 👍🏻 If you do. I know I do. I think the man is deranged. 

  • Like 15
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Thaiger said:

Winning the largest battle in the war in Ukraine

Wouldn’t the largest be the battle of Kyiv? Of course he lost that so it wouldn’t work for him. I’m guessing taking the 11th largest city which is also the 5th largest port in Ukraine will have to do. 
 

The city has been reduced to dust and he has killed or driven away the very people he claimed was there to liberate. What kind of a victory is that to be proud of? 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, KomanderChicknNugget said:

The video of Putin declaring victory in Mariupol showed him speaking with Shoigu at a table while he clutched it intensely with both hands, with his right foot slowly twitching at irregular intervals, and his left shoulder spasming while his right thumb kept rising as if he could not control any of it.  All evidence of Parkinson's Disease. 

There was also just one edit about one minute in to the video, which indicates he may have had a larger spasm that they did not want seen.

I have watched the video.  I do not know if you have seen actual video, because I do not see same thing you do.  Putin is not clutching the table with both hands. On the contrary the left hand is on his thigh and the right hand is loosely holding the table, because the arm is  on seat armrest and comes out under the table. If this was the frozen grip of Parkinsons, the right thumb would not be as loose as it is. The man is not sitting in a comfortable chair.   Yes the left foot is  slightly fidgety, but the movement is similar to that of a the typical type A personality. They get impatient when they have to sit for long periods. Nor is there any "spasm" evident. 

These claims of Parkinsons have been floating around as far back as November 2020.  If he is  afflicted, there is no evidence provided that he is.  What is known is that Putin has had a number of back injuries typical of all accomplished athletes. He has been thrown from horses and his extensive history in judo have left him with the soreness and stiffness that is common to such people.

If the Parkinsons condition was so advanced as to cause him mobility issues, his speech would be slurred, and it is not, The video shows him speaking quite clearly.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Cool 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Vigo said:

I have watched the video.  I do not know if you have seen actual video, because I do not see same thing you do.  Putin is not clutching the table with both hands. On the contrary the left hand is on his thigh and the right hand is loosely holding the table, because the arm is  on seat armrest and comes out under the table. If this was the frozen grip of Parkinsons, the right thumb would not be as loose as it is. The man is not sitting in a comfortable chair.   Yes the left foot is  slightly fidgety, but the movement is similar to that of a the typical type A personality. They get impatient when they have to sit for long periods. Nor is there any "spasm" evident. 

These claims of Parkinsons have been floating around as far back as November 2020.  If he is  afflicted, there is no evidence provided that he is.  What is known is that Putin has had a number of back injuries typical of all accomplished athletes. He has been thrown from horses and his extensive history in judo have left him with the soreness and stiffness that is common to such people.

If the Parkinsons condition was so advanced as to cause him mobility issues, his speech would be slurred, and it is not, The video shows him speaking quite clearly.

Yeah, but all that is reality. We dont do reality on here. 😃

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

for all we know, Putin is too happy to show himself as a mad sick dog, his fingers could slip on that big red button 🤣

Does Biden really want to play this Nuclear game with a man with nothing to lose? 😛

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, butterfly said:

Does Biden really want to play this Nuclear game with a man with nothing to lose?

Imho I think, Biden, the US, is betting on a contained war in middle europe. No Nuke nations soil involved.

Same like in cold war times, there it was east and west Germany, as defined location for a future conflict between east and west. With tactical nukes, the outcome would have been a heavily burned country in the middle of europe, but not a WW3 with a burned planet.

That thoughts seem to be still alive, just the territory is now bigger: Germany and east of it, down to Ukraine. 

So yes, Biden won't stop unless the US can't find spare ammunition or other stuff to donate any more. But then it is still money 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I read this article and almost puked at the bullsh*t written in there. Revolting really. Evident russophobic propaganda and outright lies. First of all the Russian army has offered many times the besieged Ukrainian forces, and the civilians used by them as human shields btw, to surrender, lay down the weapons and come out on the promise they will be well treated according to international laws on prisoners of war and given medical care to the wounded. Contrary to western propaganda, the Russian army has respect for life and not interested in killing people indiscriminately. It seems instead that the Ukrainian president and military commanders don't care much for the life of their soldiers who they are willing to sacrifice just to keep the glory of the Ukrainian resistance propaganda rolling in the news. They kept refusing to give the OK for their troops to surrender, even though they are hopelessly cut out from any supply and in dire need of medical attention. The city of Mariupol has been in fact liberated by the openly self declared neo-nazi units of the Azov battalion who had their stronghold in the city, (whose existence, barbaric operations and war crimes curiously are never questioned by the western mainstream media, wonder why🤔) and aside those 2000 people or so still hidden inside the steel plant there is no other Ukrainian troops "in control of the city". Western media keep pushing trough their propaganda of lies and fake news trying to depict the Ukrainians as if they are almost winning this war while they are completely powerless and only have their ridicule, not at all credible actor-turned-president on the screen 24/7 on international tour to pontificate on brave resistance and keep demanding money, weapons and scolding whoever is not aligned to the propaganda and doesn't denounce "evil" Putin.. really pathetic. Other big lie: the Russians didn't lose the "battle of Kiev" as there wasn't any battle in the first place. They just decided to cease attacking the area and leave as a gesture of good will after the peace talks seemed to have reached a promising outcome and regroup in the Donbass region to continue their main goal of liberating it. But those peace talks eventually went nowhere thanks especially to the warmongering confrontational influence and pressure from the US, UK and NATO who are clearly using Ukraine as a border territory for proxy war to fight for their personal war against their swore eternal enemy Russia and Putin. The EU, instead of using their logic and reason to try to see the reality of things is hopelessly self-chaining to their long time Atlantic masters even though most people in European countries oppose their political leaders in this foolish, masochist exercise. I really feel sorry for them as they will face really hard times ahead. The only intelligent thing to do here would be to kick out once for all the US influence and their obsolete NATO reins and achieve real freedom of the European countries. 

  • Like 5
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, butterfly said:

for all we know, Putin is too happy to show himself as a mad sick dog, his fingers could slip on that big red button 🤣

Does Biden really want to play this Nuclear game with a man with nothing to lose? 😛

So because he is a mad dog we should let him do whatever he wants?

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Mee said:

I read this article and almost puked at the bullsh*t written in there. Revolting really. Evident russophobic propaganda and outright lies. First of all the Russian army has offered many times the besieged Ukrainian forces, and the civilians used by them as human shields btw, to surrender, lay down the weapons and come out on the promise they will be well treated according to international laws on prisoners of war and given medical care to the wounded. Contrary to western propaganda, the Russian army has respect for life and not interested in killing people indiscriminately. It seems instead that the Ukrainian president and military commanders don't care much for the life of their soldiers who they are willing to sacrifice just to keep the glory of the Ukrainian resistance propaganda rolling in the news. They kept refusing to give the OK for their troops to surrender, even though they are hopelessly cut out from any supply and in dire need of medical attention. The city of Mariupol has been in fact liberated by the openly self declared neo-nazi units of the Azov battalion who had their stronghold in the city, (whose existence, barbaric operations and war crimes curiously are never questioned by the western mainstream media, wonder why🤔) and aside those 2000 people or so still hidden inside the steel plant there is no other Ukrainian troops "in control of the city". Western media keep pushing trough their propaganda of lies and fake news trying to depict the Ukrainians as if they are almost winning this war while they are completely powerless and only have their ridicule, not at all credible actor-turned-president on the screen 24/7 on international tour to pontificate on brave resistance and keep demanding money, weapons and scolding whoever is not aligned to the propaganda and doesn't denounce "evil" Putin.. really pathetic. Other big lie: the Russians didn't lose the "battle of Kiev" as there wasn't any battle in the first place. They just decided to cease attacking the area and leave as a gesture of good will after the peace talks seemed to have reached a promising outcome and regroup in the Donbass region to continue their main goal of liberating it. But those peace talks eventually went nowhere thanks especially to the warmongering confrontational influence and pressure from the US, UK and NATO who are clearly using Ukraine as a border territory for proxy war to fight for their personal war against their swore eternal enemy Russia and Putin. The EU, instead of using their logic and reason to try to see the reality of things is hopelessly self-chaining to their long time Atlantic masters even though most people in European countries oppose their political leaders in this foolish, masochist exercise. I really feel sorry for them as they will face really hard times ahead. The only intelligent thing to do here would be to kick out once for all the US influence and their obsolete NATO reins and achieve real freedom of the European countries. 

Well I managed the first paragraph then cracked a rib laughing. "Treated well in accordance with international law", like they did in Bucha you mean.  

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Mee said:

I read this article and almost puked at the bullsh*t written in there. Revolting really. Evident russophobic propaganda and outright lies. First of all the Russian army has offered many times the besieged Ukrainian forces, and the civilians used by them as human shields btw, to surrender, lay down the weapons and come out on the promise they will be well treated according to international laws on prisoners of war and given medical care to the wounded. Contrary to western propaganda, the Russian army has respect for life and not interested in killing people indiscriminately. It seems instead that the Ukrainian president and military commanders don't care much for the life of their soldiers who they are willing to sacrifice just to keep the glory of the Ukrainian resistance propaganda rolling in the news. They kept refusing to give the OK for their troops to surrender, even though they are hopelessly cut out from any supply and in dire need of medical attention. The city of Mariupol has been in fact liberated by the openly self declared neo-nazi units of the Azov battalion who had their stronghold in the city, (whose existence, barbaric operations and war crimes curiously are never questioned by the western mainstream media, wonder why🤔) and aside those 2000 people or so still hidden inside the steel plant there is no other Ukrainian troops "in control of the city". Western media keep pushing trough their propaganda of lies and fake news trying to depict the Ukrainians as if they are almost winning this war while they are completely powerless and only have their ridicule, not at all credible actor-turned-president on the screen 24/7 on international tour to pontificate on brave resistance and keep demanding money, weapons and scolding whoever is not aligned to the propaganda and doesn't denounce "evil" Putin.. really pathetic. Other big lie: the Russians didn't lose the "battle of Kiev" as there wasn't any battle in the first place. They just decided to cease attacking the area and leave as a gesture of good will after the peace talks seemed to have reached a promising outcome and regroup in the Donbass region to continue their main goal of liberating it. But those peace talks eventually went nowhere thanks especially to the warmongering confrontational influence and pressure from the US, UK and NATO who are clearly using Ukraine as a border territory for proxy war to fight for their personal war against their swore eternal enemy Russia and Putin. The EU, instead of using their logic and reason to try to see the reality of things is hopelessly self-chaining to their long time Atlantic masters even though most people in European countries oppose their political leaders in this foolish, masochist exercise. I really feel sorry for them as they will face really hard times ahead. The only intelligent thing to do here would be to kick out once for all the US influence and their obsolete NATO reins and achieve real freedom of the European countries. 

Oooh noo. Another one!

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Poolie said:

Yeah, but all that is reality. We dont do reality on here. 😃

No we don’t. As demonstrated on a regular basis by your own posts. But as I’ve said many times. You know all this and a professional at propaganda. I note you still haven’t answered my question as to how much you get paid for doing this type of thing. Too close to home I suspect 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

We have dead drunk Boris Yeltsin to thank for this corrupt little jobby worming his way to President for life. 

Three lost decades as Russia ditched Communism and spun it's wheels while oligarchs milked it dry, with the rogue sputnik's blessings, and collusion. No wonder the Salim love Russia. And now we're on the brink of WW3, and a republican underground army forming in Thailand.

Sharing is hard; the alternative harder.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Vigo said:

I have watched the video.  I do not know if you have seen actual video, because I do not see same thing you do.  Putin is not clutching the table with both hands. On the contrary the left hand is on his thigh and the right hand is loosely holding the table, because the arm is  on seat armrest and comes out under the table. If this was the frozen grip of Parkinsons, the right thumb would not be as loose as it is. The man is not sitting in a comfortable chair.   Yes the left foot is  slightly fidgety, but the movement is similar to that of a the typical type A personality. They get impatient when they have to sit for long periods. Nor is there any "spasm" evident. 

These claims of Parkinsons have been floating around as far back as November 2020.  If he is  afflicted, there is no evidence provided that he is.  What is known is that Putin has had a number of back injuries typical of all accomplished athletes. He has been thrown from horses and his extensive history in judo have left him with the soreness and stiffness that is common to such people.

If the Parkinsons condition was so advanced as to cause him mobility issues, his speech would be slurred, and it is not, The video shows him speaking quite clearly.

Seen neither video- but both Biden and Putin are imbeciles, mentally and physically and may well lead this world to being rubble and ashes. Putin to appease his ego, Biden because he is a puppet to imbeciles.

Putin claiming victory of a city he bombed to ruin, what good is a city of rubble?? Totally a nutter, claiming something he destroyed.

We may be in for seriously bad times on a world scale but I will bet that it is the mentally deficient Putins' ego that starts it, and it seems he has the equivalent in strong support with some.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Vigo said:

I have watched the video.  I do not know if you have seen actual video, because I do not see same thing you do.  Putin is not clutching the table with both hands. On the contrary the left hand is on his thigh and the right hand is loosely holding the table, because the arm is  on seat armrest and comes out under the table. If this was the frozen grip of Parkinsons, the right thumb would not be as loose as it is. The man is not sitting in a comfortable chair.   Yes the left foot is  slightly fidgety, but the movement is similar to that of a the typical type A personality. They get impatient when they have to sit for long periods. Nor is there any "spasm" evident. 

These claims of Parkinsons have been floating around as far back as November 2020.  If he is  afflicted, there is no evidence provided that he is.  What is known is that Putin has had a number of back injuries typical of all accomplished athletes. He has been thrown from horses and his extensive history in judo have left him with the soreness and stiffness that is common to such people.

If the Parkinsons condition was so advanced as to cause him mobility issues, his speech would be slurred, and it is not, The video shows him speaking quite clearly.

Yes whatever is wrong with him I'm sure we all wish him a speedy recovery.🤮

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, palooka said:

Putin claiming victory of a city he bombed to ruin, what good is a city of rubble?? Totally a nutter, claiming something he destroyed.

The city was never the prize. The road corridor from Crimea to Russia was. Mariupol sat bang in the middle of that corridor.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-60506682 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Soidog said:

Cutting through all the nonsense. Quick questions:

How many of you think Putin is simply a 5 Star CU*T? 👍🏻 If you do. I know I do. I think the man is deranged. 

He's not deranged far from it. He is however very Russian and very much a 5 Star CU*T as you said. 

  • Like 4
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Soidog said:

No we don’t. As demonstrated on a regular basis by your own posts. But as I’ve said many times. You know all this and a professional at propaganda. I note you still haven’t answered my question as to how much you get paid for doing this type of thing. Too close to home I suspect 

The traditional price is 50 cents. The Wu Mao tag refers to them as being the 50 cent army, paid 50 cents per comment. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, EdwardV said:

Wouldn’t the largest be the battle of Kyiv?

What battle of Kyiv? A few skirmishes on the outskirts of the suburbs and an organised withdrawal to concentrate on other objectives is not a battle. If there has been a battle there it would look like Mariupol does now no matter which side won. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, butterfly said:

for all we know, Putin is too happy to show himself as a mad sick dog, his fingers could slip on that big red button 🤣

Does Biden really want to play this Nuclear game with a man with nothing to lose? 😛

Czar Putin is nothing more than a weak bully. He enjoys hurting others but is terrified of getting slapped himself. You can see it in his personality. You can see it when he meets others in his so called government. He is paranoid.

He does know his limitations though. He will sqweem and sqweem like a total Karen about the west providing arms to the Ukraine but he is helpless to prevent it. Same with the sanctions. His hollow threats are laughable.

In reality this is a primary school bully who thought he could behave just the same as he always did after he moved to a bigger school. Turns out the bigger school has bigger kids.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


  • Join Thaiger Talk Today!

    Sign up in 30 seconds and join the discussion on everything Thailand!

  • Latest Posts

    1. 5

      News Forum - 2 foreign women caught stealing from souvenir shop in Krabi

    2. 2

      News Forum - Man arrested in Thailand for assaulting teen during Songkran

    3. 1

      News Forum - Three Thai provinces suffer PM2.5 levels, most enjoy good air

    4. 3

      News Forum - Thai government prepares for potential Iran attack on Israel

    5. 3

      News Forum - Thai government prepares for potential Iran attack on Israel

  • New Topics

  • Tell a friend

    Love Thaiger Talk? Tell a friend!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use