Best place for a romantic night out

Mazz11

I am heading over to Bangkok to see my girlfriend for the first time in 2 & 1/2 years due to the Covid pandemic.

I want to take her on a romantic night out.

Any suggestions would be appreciated 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mazz11 said:

I am heading over to Bangkok to see my girlfriend for the first time in 2 & 1/2 years due to the Covid pandemic.

I would say the restaurant on the top floor of the Baiyoke Sky Hotel. Good food, great views, classy setting. Plus there are a few cute instagrammable things to take photos of on the floor the restaurant is on. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

big hewer,my thai gf and i stayed a few nights at the banyan tree in bangkok with the moon bar great dinner setting and an roof top bar and view of bangkok from the top.great,nice  beautiful setting !!🤠👍i will go there with her again.loved it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, farang said:

big hewer,my thai gf and i stayed a few nights at the banyan tree in bangkok with the moon bar great dinner setting and an roof top bar and view of bangkok from the top.great,nice  beautiful setting !!🤠👍i will go there with her again.loved it.

Nice one farang 👍🏻
I’ve never been to the Banyan Tree, but it looks great. I’ve bookmarked it and I’ll check it out

• Like 1

20 hours ago, BigHewer said:

Nice one farang 👍🏻
I’ve never been to the Banyan Tree, but it looks great. I’ve bookmarked it and I’ll check it out

You'll want to do Banyan Tree/Moon Bar at least once though it is expensive and can be packed with hiso Thai's.   I prefer Above11, more accessible and reasonably priced.  Pays to pre-book a 'window' table - those around the roof edge have a metre high glass balustrade.

Haven't been to Baiyoke, it's on my to-do list!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Without doubt its the Terrace at the Oriental Hotel, riverside. Book a riverside table and take the Oriental's own boat for the short ride from the BTS station. Try to make it at around 7pm as the sun is setting.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 4/20/2022 at 10:24 AM, Mazz11 said:

My wife is coming back to Thailand after 3 years stuck/scared hopefully in May, I will love to welcome her home in a romantic restaurant💓

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2022 at 6:13 PM, PhuketDon said:

I'd take her on a river cruise on one of the small teak boats such as Loy Nava - great food and truly memorable views

We did go on a river cruise. It was on one of the bigger boats but you are right, the views were amazing.