Requirements for Non-O in Phnom Phen (Thai child)

friendofthai

Is it necessary to show insurance documents or an air ticket to Thailand to get Non-O based on Thai Child in Phnom Phen(Cambodia) ?

For yourself or the Thai child, you don't make that clear.

For the Non O application in Phnom Penh, no Insurance or air ticket requested.
Requirements here Non-Immigrant "O" Visa -- Thai Family - Royal Thai Embassy, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

For re-entry to Thailand, you will require the Medical Insurance for the Thailand Pass application.
Up-to-date entry requirements here TEST & GO rules from 1 April 2022 - TAT Newsroom

If you're the legalized Father of a Thai child, you can apply for the Non O at Immigration without leaving the Country.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Faz said:

If you're the legalized Father of a Thai child, you can apply for the Non O at Immigration without leaving the Country.

Fantastic news! I have married with the mother of the Child. Does it mean that I am "legalized Father of a Thai child" ?
So any immigration office can make a new Single Entry Non-O visa for me without requesting 400k in the bank, right?

1 hour ago, friendofthai said:

Fantastic news! I have married with the mother of the Child. Does it mean that I am "legalized Father of a Thai child" ?

Yes, providing your relationship is de jure and de facto.

1 hour ago, friendofthai said:

So any immigration office can make a new Single Entry Non-O visa for me without requesting 400k in the bank, right?

Not exactly. If you're English, US or Australian, you'll need 400K THB in a Thai bank.

Have you considered getting the Non Imm O ME Visa from HCMC, Vietnam based on Thai spouse?
No proof of income required.

• Thanks 1

On 4/20/2022 at 9:00 PM, Faz said:

Have you considered getting the Non Imm O ME Visa from HCMC, Vietnam based on Thai spouse?
No proof of income required.

No, I have not yet. Sounds great! What are the current entry requirements?

1) RT-PCR (<72h before departure)
2) $10000 insurance 
3) health declaration
4) No tests, quarantine or any other COVID-related time consuming nonsense required on arrival

Is it correct?