New 90 day website form has omissions that will get you denied.

CaptainAnthony

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/register/add

Have not any of you noticed that the new web form to apply for your 90 day report does not ask you for your exit card number, or how you enter the country, or what type of visa you have?

The first time I used it I got a denial.  I filled in all the blanks, but I got a very prompt denial.  It was then that I realized that it was missing information.  And now that they send you at the end of your form filling a replica of the 90 day report you can see that the information is missing.

I fill in my method of entry, my exit card number, and the type of visa I entered with all on the line where it asks you for your landlord's name because that line is the only line that will allow you to put in numbers and letters.  When I was first denied, I created a new account and did exactly what I said in the beginning of the sentence.  I got approved.  I been approved two times since then.  Now you can ponder all day how is it possible that some people claim that they have been approved but they do not claim that they gamed the faulty system.  

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

You got denied because you did not write your address EXACTLY as it was on the TM30 filed for you.
It's nothing to do at all with the TM6 departure card number.
The good news is if you're rejected on the NEW 90 day reporting system you can just file again, and again, and again right up until your due date.
I was rejected FOUR times (once on the mobile ap and THREE times on the online one) and each time I re-applied I fooled with the address a bit. You have to get the house number, "moo number" (neighborhood number) Soi number, Street name to be an exact match for the TM30. 
The upside is once you do get approved when you go back in to file again you can type in your passport number and it will 'auto-fill' the form so you don't need to guess anymore

rejected 3 times.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tod-Daniels said:

You got denied because you did not write your address EXACTLY as it was on the TM30 filed for you.
The good news is if you're rejected on the NEW 90 day reporting system you can just file again, and again, and again right up until your due date.
I was rejected FOUR times (once on the mobile ap and THREE times on the online one) and each time I re-applied I fooled with the address a bit. You have to get the house number, "moo number" (neighborhood number) Soi number, Street name to be an exact match for the TM30. 
The upside is once you do get approved when you go back in to file again you can type in your passport number and it will 'auto-fill' the form so you don't need to guess anymore

rejected 3 times.jpg

Hi, I thought I recognized you from the FB Bangkok Expats group. Welcome to the forum, it's good to have another visa expert here.

6 hours ago, Tod-Daniels said:

rejected 3 times.jpg

You are wrong.

On 4/18/2022 at 3:07 PM, CaptainAnthony said:

I fill in my method of entry, my exit card number, and the type of visa I entered with all on the line where it asks you for your landlord's name because that line is the only line that will allow you to put in numbers and letters.  When I was first denied, I created a new account and did exactly what I said in the beginning of the sentence.  I got approved.  I been approved two times since then.  Now you can ponder all day how is it possible that some people claim that they have been approved but they do not claim that they gamed the faulty system.  

If the online form doesn’t ask you for your arrival card number and the type of visa then don’t supply this info, especially in the wrong place !!

Plenty of successful 90 days online reports done on the new form by just supplying the information they request.

No “ gaming the faulty system “ required.

4 minutes ago, DwizzleyMatthews said:

If the online form doesn’t ask you for your arrival card number and the type of visa then don’t supply this info, especially in the wrong place !!

Plenty of successful 90 days online reports done on the new form by just supplying the information they request.

No “ gaming the faulty system “ required.

show me proof that the laws changed.  Show me a new TM 47 form without that information.  You cannot.  Next time you do a yearly extension, leave some items blank and see if the officer does not notice.  I am sorry but what you are saying is complete nonsense.  Some people are getting lucky by getting lazy online reviewers to approve their 90 day report.  I have not had one 90 day denied since I now give them the information the form does not allow you to give.

I know that it must be begging incredulity to even think that someone creating the wrong online form and it not changing over months could never happen here in Thailand.  I am sure it is impossible to even think that laziness and incompetence could persist in the system.  I had a go have my head examined for even getting that it is possible.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, CaptainAnthony said:

show me proof that the laws changed.  Show me a new TM 47 form without that information.  You cannot.  Next time you do a yearly extension, leave some items blank and see if the officer does not notice.  I am sorry but what you are saying is complete nonsense.  Some people are getting lucky by getting lazy online reviewers to approve their 90 day report.  I have not had one 90 day denied since I now give them the information the form does not allow you to give.

I know that it must be begging incredulity to even think that someone creating the wrong online form and it not changing over months could never happen here in Thailand.  I am sure it is impossible to even think that laziness and incompetence could persist in the system.  I had a go have my head examined for even getting that it is possible.

Who’s talking about changed laws ?

Who’s talking about yearly extensions ?

Agreed the online report has always been hit and miss for some but the general consensus now is that it is easier to file a report than before.

I, like many, supplied only the information requested on the form and received approval in less than 24 hours.

Admittedly some are being denied for some small discrepancies, usually in the address, but your statement that people are now “ gaming the system “ to gain approval is ludicrous .

37 minutes ago, DwizzleyMatthews said:

Who’s talking about changed laws ?

Who’s talking about yearly extensions ?

Agreed the online report has always been hit and miss for some but the general consensus now is that it is easier to file a report than before.

I, like many, supplied only the information requested on the form and received approval in less than 24 hours.

Admittedly some are being denied for some small discrepancies, usually in the address, but your statement that people are now “ gaming the system “ to gain approval is ludicrous .

You claim because the form does not allow you to fill in the information that the information is not required and I ask you to prove it.  Show me in the law where they made a change to what is required to be filled in on the form.  That is very simple.  The village idiot can understand that and that is the way laws are supposed to be, understandable by even the village idiot.

Because you cannot show me that the laws have been changed and consequently the form required has also been changed, you want to ignore it.  You cannot make statements that these things are not required when by current law they are mandatory.  Is it possible you get a tie worker who is too lazy to do their job?  Oh no, that could be possible.  That never happens here.  Deal with facts not conjecture.  The TM 47 form asks for your exit card number, how you entered the country, and what type of visa you answered with.  None of these three things are on the new form.  I have not looked to see if there is a different form using the phone app because I always do it on my computer, and the forms that they present you with does not give you the opportunity to fill in that information.

It is required information and if you have a problem with me saying that then prove me wrong and show me where the law changed.

I double dog dare you to prove me wrong.  I do not give me your opinion please, present me with facts.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Tod-Daniels said:

Prove this statement.  If you think they are checking the TM 30 when you give them an address I think you are sadly mistaken.  I think you give them much too much credit.I change my address all the time.  It is the same address but I never write it exactly the same way and I have no idea how I wrote it on the TM 30 unless I went back and looked but I can guarantee you it has never been the same.

Edited by CaptainAnthony
  • Haha 1

Next time Capt. Anthony files a flight plan, I will make sure to omit the altitude, number of souls on board, and a few other things of major importance to flying an airplane from point a to point B.  Let us see if they accept my flight plans the way you think we can fill out their forms.

Governments love forms.  They love paper.  If there is a box, it is either checked or unchecked. To think otherwise is just ridiculous.

Edited by CaptainAnthony

37 minutes ago, CaptainAnthony said:

I double dog dare you to prove me wrong

Haha 😂, this is the level of your intelligence, I don’t have to prove anything, I can file a 90 days report online with only the information requested.

You have some conspiracy theory that some underhand method is necessary to file a successful report .

Your “ gaming the faulty system “ statement is pure fantasy and you need to provide proof of it as you started this ridiculous and increasingly childish thread.

56 minutes ago, CaptainAnthony said:

Prove this statement. 

Sadly, for you CaptainAnthony, I don't have to prove it,
I've had the same address here for comin' up on 18 years and have used the old online system many many times and been approved, but when they switched over to the new "log in" system I was rejected.

SO being the curious type I just kept applying, changing the address ever so slightly and FINALLY I looked at how it was written in thai on the TM30 receipt in my passport from 2019 (the last time I entered the country and re-filed the TM30 online) 

As soon as I put the address in that way it was approved.

So you can believe me or not, but I'll tell you with 100% certainty you're way off based with your hare-brained "no TM6 get rejected" theory. I've filed 20-30 online reports for different people since the new system started and had no issues as long as I wrote the address like it was on their TM30

Here's a thought, how about we agree to disagree and leave it at that? 

• Like 1

This topic has been brought to my attention due to some personal disagreements and bickering.

@CaptainAnthony I'm afraid you are way off base with your line of thought.
Some good advice given, in particular from @Tod-Daniels, which you refuse to accept.

The 90-day online system differs from that of completing a TM47 to submit your report by mail or in person. It only requires the basic details, as the rest can be gleamed from your IO's database using your name, nationality and DOB.

I opened a pinned topic with details and a screenshot of the requested detail's page here;
Guide to NEW - 90 Day reporting. - > Work Permits, TM30 Reporting, TM47 - 90 day Reports - Thaiger Talk (thethaiger.com)

The detail's page thus;

725312969_90daysubmissionform.thumb.png.46f56647c9f34280bfb64a3f49e89aa2.png.24ebea7f8534a7948568f4c30d0413de.png

Nothing more than the details requested are required. If you were refused, it was either due to a typo error on your part or as suggested by @Tod-Daniels your address was incorrect as per that already on their system.

The new 90-day reporting site has been successfully used by many foreigners, including myself, without any issues, compared to the old website. In short, you are wrong to blame others and start bickering because you refuse to accept the fault lies with yourself.

To prevent further bickering, this topic is now closed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1