TIPS TO GET VIETNAM VISA ON ARRIVAL 2022

hugelovewithtravel

Hi guys, today is a happy day, I got my visa to Vietnam. I think that I gained some tips for doing that quickly! 

First, you need to know “What is Vietnam visa on arrival?

Vietnam visa on arrival (Vietnam landing visa, or Vietnam airport visa) is a convenient alternative way to get valid permission to visit Vietnam. It is issued to foreign travelers who need a visa to enter the country but does not require them to apply in advance. This is suitable for short-term visits.

Second, how can I get a visa on arrival in Vietnam?

Normally, you can apply for Vietnam visa directly at Vietnam Embassy. However, suppose there is no Vietnam Embassy or Consulate in your country, or you just want to choose Vietnam as one part of a multi-destination trip. In that case, we highly recommend Vietnam visa upon arrival as your best option since it has a lot of benefits:

• Convenient – All processes are online, no passport sendoff, no documents required.

• Low cost – Relatively cheap in compared to other ways of getting a visa to Vietnam.

• Fast – In emergency cases, it is convenient to get a visa approval letter in just only 2-3 hours.

3 easy steps that helps you obtain visa to Vietnam quickly:

Step 1: Complete the online Vietnam visa application form and pay the service fee

• Fill out all required information for the online application form.

• Double-check information to make sure all these are correct.

• Make payment by Credit Card/Debit Card via OnePay/ PayPal or Western Union.

for service fee shown clearly by your request.

Step 2: Receive email approval letter

After 2 working days for normal processing or even 2-4 hours for super urgent processing. you will receive your visa approval letter (also called pre-approved letter) and entry-and-exit application form sent to your email.

Notice that you need to print them out and complete the entry and exit form. Besides, you also need to prepare 2 passport-sized photos, original passport (valid for at least 06 months from your date of entry), and cash for the stamping fee.

Step 3. Get visa stamp upon arrival at Vietnam airport

When you arrive at any airports among 8 international ones in Hanoi, Hai Phong, Da Nang, Da Lat, Khanh Hoa, Ho Chi Minh City, Can Tho, Phu Quoc, show your approval letter, completed entry and exit form, original passport and also photos. Then you need to pay a stamping fee to get your visa stamped on your passport by Immigration Officer.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/n7gMmxberHHr8lJ1-3Ix5Mnc5IVu2ZSBHYakPbcOHOaRykdChV0j9fjOmNIknxNXcUenagy3ocAitekpy0cA1Ta3V9PdrzoNfTyuMtmuzRLGfpa0TGqQ6ntfx3pqEJvX6rUxWXY

Third, I think that you need to know clearly about the requirements

Before you can obtain visas for vietnam, you need to know Vietnam visa requirements. The following is a short and clear checklist of documents required for Vietnam visa application, included:

• Passport: valid for at least 6 months from your arrival date to Vietnam and have at least 2 blank pages for immigration stamps. Temporary passport may be not accepted.

• Visa Approval Letter: it is required if you want to get Vietnam visa on arrival at Vietnam’s airports.

• Photo: two (2) Vietnam visa photo size (4×6 cm and must be recently taken without wearing glasses).

• Visa application form: Entry and Exit mmigration Application Form for Vietnam visa on arrival.

• Vietnam Visa Stamping Fee: paid in cash upon arrival (for Vietnam visa on arrival) Pay in cash upon arrival – $25 for single entry and $50 for multi entry visa Vietnam.

This post is all about things I do to get my love visa <3 

Another sources about travel that is useful: https://timebusinessnews.com/vietnam-visa-requirement-for-foreigner-2022/?fbclid=IwAR1cBUe14x_3M7CykOYXMvjHV-1P-QCi7RrrJoVHfTKk1Lsj0bCTqxrvXmw

• Thanks 2