News Forum - Oklahoma woman searches for Thai mother, nearly 50 years after US family adopts her

Thaiger

An American woman is searching for her Thai mother, who is believed to live in the Isaan province of Ubon Ratchathani. She says her father was an American soldier who met her mother when he was based in Thailand during the Vietnam War. In March of this year, 49 year old Kristy Sinsara Hudsud, an American singer and songwriter, started searching for her Thai mum. Kristy shared that she was adopted by an American family in 1975, when she was about 3 years old and has been living in Oklahoma ever since. Later when she was an adult, she found […]

The story Oklahoma woman searches for Thai mother, nearly 50 years after US family adopts her as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Hope she gets lucky. It's not like her mom like totally threw her away as how the story went. Sounds like a second thought and tried to get her back. If the mom married an American guy and then went to the USA, then it might just be a little easier to go meet her.

We have a crazy story...........and happened through covid

My MIL had a sister who was basically "kidnapped" kind of

She went to live with another family when she was young and the family just left with her, moved and took her

Quite honestly, I don't think the mother(my wife's grandmother) looked too hard for her

She never had a Thai ID, nothing.........so when she went for her Covid vaccine they got her registered, then the people who registered for an ID, did a search and found my MIL

Poor lady had an extremely hard life............

Now reunited with her brother and sisters 50 years later