Non O bank account checks

Noticed this slip stapled in my passport when I received my 1 year extension. Is20220407_091245.thumb.jpg.dbe8d18968378bb3b307dc61a1093673.jpg this is an additional reporting requirement (in addition to the usual 90 days report). Does it mean I have to go to the Immigration Office with my passport and bank book on the specified dates? What if I am out of the country on those dates?

Side note: Immigration still referring to the extension of permission to stay as a "Retirement Visa"

Pardon the layout. Can't seem to place the pic where I want it to go...

May be a check up on whether you have kept the 800,000 baht in your account for the requisite 3 months post receiving a new visa.

5 minutes ago, palooka said:

May be a check up on whether you have kept the 800,000 baht in your account for the requisite 3 months post receiving a new visa.

Correct, my office did this 2 years ago but as usual has lapsed as they didn't ask me last time in November.

OP yes you have to go in person. I went a few days late but as long as your bankbook has all the transactions up to the day you go they may accept it.

• Like 1

Only certain Immigration offices request returning 3 months after the extension is granted with updated Passbook/statement as proof the 800K has remained in the account as per the orders.

The majority, fortunately do not make such a request.
Which IO was it?

On 4/8/2022 at 7:16 PM, M.O. said:

Pathum Thani Immigration Office

I assumed it would be Jomtien imm office. They are also doing this.

It's a nonsense requirement. If your away just do it when you return.

<conjecture deleted>

Edited by KaptainRob
Comment not supported - refer FG's