90 day Non 0 visa.

Hi I’m confused when I log on to e visa site I get this pop up  I’m trying to apply for 90 day visa  do I ignore medical part  and carry on applying for o visa. I rang London embassy Friday 4 hours no reply 3 hours Monday no reply it’s a joke 

3F26D3A1-CC06-4D2A-A55E-603E18325EDB.png

The pop is just advising that you no longer send your Passport to the Thai Embassy for your Visa.
If your application is approved, they send the Visa to your email now. (Stickerless Visas).
Print it off and staple it into your Passport for safety.

Just click 'acknowledge' then continue with the application.

I’m sorry to bother you again but that is the second paragraph your looking at it’s the first one I’m talking about???

12 minutes ago, Billiy said:

I’m sorry to bother you again but that is the second paragraph your looking at it’s the first one I’m talking about???

Are you applying for the 90 day Non Imm O Visa for reason of medical treatment in Thailand?
That first paragraph would only apply in that situation.

If your applying for reason of retirement then it's N/A.

Yep that’s what I thought too.   NO I’m applying for o visa 90 days to see my Thai wife and family. So I don’t think that applies to me

On e visa website  if you only put down one entry on application.  I:e   90 day o visa do you have to show bank statements???

52 minutes ago, Billiy said:

On e visa website  if you only put down one entry on application.  I:e   90 day o visa do you have to show bank statements???

I had to show my Canadian Bank statement for my 60 day E-Visa

3 hours ago, Billiy said:

They only issue a single entry Non O Visa now. They stopped doing the multiple entry Non O when the e-visa application site was introduced.

Requirements for the purpose of your visit 'Thai spouse' are here:
https://london.thaiembassy.org/en/publicservice/84508-non-immigrant-visas?page=5d6636cd15e39c3bd00072dd&menu=5f4b6eb3f6ae4b236972c562

Basic Documents Required for ALL Types of Non-Immigrant Visa

• Printout of visa application form submitted online, with bar code
  • Passport or travel document with validity not less than 6 months and at least 2 blank pages. Applicants must fill in online visa application with their given name(s) and surname as appear in their passports.
  • Supporting documents for the purpose of visit to Thailand. (Please see details for each type.)

Non-Immigrant Type (Visiting or staying with applicant's family resided in Thailand (more than 60 days) - single entry only)

• Proof of relationship to a family in Thailand, e.g. a copy of marriage certificate / birth certificate / certificate of adoption
  • Personal details of a family in Thailand, e.g. ID card, Passport and the visa page or stay permit in Thailand
  • Proof of accommodation in Thailand e.g. hotel bookings, invitation letters from family/friends in Thailand
  • Financial evidence e.g. bank statements, proof of earnings, proof of sponsorship from a third party
  • Confirmation of legal residence in the UK or Ireland

So for the Visa application you'll need to upload a copy of your marriage certificate, copy of wifes ID card, copy of Tabien Baan, invitation letter, bank statement, your Passport.

If your in receipt of the state pension you can send a copy of the DWP pension statement, or a bank statement. They don't stipulate a specific amount of finances when visiting Thai spouse.

The fee is £60. 
https://london.thaiembassy.org/en/publicservice/84398-visa-fee?page=5d6636cd15e39c3bd00072dd&menu=5f4b6eb3f6ae4b236972c562

Once you have your Visa you can then start to prepare for applying for the Thailand Pass.

Edited by Faz
additional info added.