News Forum - Thai netizens share video of mysterious woman standing still on Pattaya sidewalk for hours

Thaiger

A Thai TikTok user has shared a video of a woman standing still on the sidewalk in Pattaya in the middle of the night. Thai netizens commented on the post, saying she might be homeless, and she only took one or two steps then stood without moving for hours. Many people urged authorities to take care of her to prevent any harm or accident that could happen to her. The female TikToker posted a video featuring a woman with long hair wearing a long white dress and standing on the street with her face down. The caption read… “Why is […]

The story Thai netizens share video of mysterious woman standing still on Pattaya sidewalk for hours as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

1 hour ago, DoUKnowWhoIAm said:

Surprisingly, they didn't suggest that she was a ghost.

Yes this speculation makes already the round.

40 minutes ago, Stardust said:

Yes this speculation makes already the round.

Practicing for her solo stationary street entertainment show like you see people doing in spangly costumes in European city squares ? 

3 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

Practicing for her solo stationary street entertainment show like you see people doing in spangly costumes in European city squares ? 

In front of the police box to get tip? 😃

I wondering a bit she is standing hours in front of the police box and they didn't noticed that? Ghost that not everybody can see? 😃

easily explained--

she was waiting for her thai friend--who is always notoriously late aka thai time

head down-not moving---simple---checking facebook and/ or crushing candy

next......

so if i go stand on the corner for hours will I be on here tomorrow????  lord knows thais watch my every move

• Haha 2

i think the lady needs help,maybe some meds or treatment.i do hope some one will check it out to see if she does have a medical  condition.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You have, most of you, the sensitivity of a Turkish prison officer in the 1950s. 

Alluded can reply to know more about this reply.

• Like 1

On 4/5/2022 at 10:00 PM, ace035 said:

Ghost farang lady

or a hiso thai with freaky white skin.....(shudders)

On 4/5/2022 at 12:51 AM, Thaiger said:

A Thai TikTok user has shared a video of a woman standing still on the sidewalk in Pattaya in the middle of the night. Thai netizens commented on the post, saying she might be homeless, and she only took one or two steps then stood without moving for hours. Many people urged authorities to take care of her to prevent any harm or accident that could happen to her. The female TikToker posted a video featuring a woman with long hair wearing a long white dress and standing on the street with her face down. The caption read… “Why is […]

The story Thai netizens share video of mysterious woman standing still on Pattaya sidewalk for hours as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

In the meantime, all the people walking around doing nothing get a pass. Sounds like she was just taking some quiet time to herself. If she was sitting cross legged and meditating, she would likely be admired.

• Like 1