News Forum - Chon Buri man shoots and kills son, wounds wife, before killing himself

Thaiger

A man shot and killed his son before killing himself at a school in Mueang district of Chon Buri province yesterday. The father and son both had gunshot wounds on their heads. The man also shot and wounded his wife, who was rushed to Chon Buri Hospital. The wife, Arissara, had arrived at the school with their son first. The son, who was 13 years old, was reporting to enrol at school, as it was the day for all new students to enrol. The man, Anucha, arrived at the school in a different car later. The couple reportedly had a […]

The story Chon Buri man shoots and kills son, wounds wife, before killing himself as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Loss of face is huge here & lives have been taken as a result.

It is frightening, but his thinking was that if he couldn't get the family back together, then the family needed to be ended.

I would be curious to know if this particular guy was brought up by grandparents!

• Like 1

Very difficult , to imagine a mature human being with 50 years on his back  has behaved

completely normal and than just does this .

On the other side in split up situations I have seen many men or women behaving completely off limits

and espescially completely ignorant and inmature towards their kids

And than ihere you have a big  - I am the man  -  thing

14 hours ago, ThaiEyes said:

What a deranged and selfish bastard. If he wanted to commit suicide, he should have just done it. 

Did you just misunderstand the article, or did you not read it at all?  

9 hours ago, JMJM said:

Did you just misunderstand the article, or did you not read it at all?  

I understood what was printed. A man brought a gun to a school where they were enrolling students, had an argument with his wife whom he subsequently shot and wounded, then shot his son dead, then killed himself. 
Seems you didn’t read the article, but that’s fine. 

Edited by ThaiEyes