News Forum - Thai woman who claims she escaped organ harvesting sentenced to 6 months in prison

Thaiger

A Thai woman who claimed a Chinese gang stole her blood and attempted to steal her organs in Cambodia has been sentenced to six months in prison with no parole. 25 year old Areeya Komkratok admitted she fabricated the entire story because she urgently wanted to return to Thailand. Areeya, along with seven other Thai people who were lured into working illegally in Cambodia, were rescued and brought back to Thailand earlier this month. Areeya claimed that she was anaesthetised by a group of Chinese tycoons who drew three bags of her blood and prepared to remove her body parts […]

The story Thai woman who claims she escaped organ harvesting sentenced to 6 months in prison as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

8 minutes ago, palooka said:

Not only were Areeya’s lies a serious offence 

Lies a serious offence. Bar girls think it's a cultural obligation.

Bit of a difference. No bar girl ever priced up her liver for sale to me. Having said that........😃

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Poolie said:

Bit of a difference. No bar girl ever priced up her liver for sale to me. Having said that........😃

No need to elaborate on what she did price up for you, we all have fertile  imaginations.😆

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, palooka said:

No need to elaborate on what she did price up for you, we all have fertile  imaginations.😆

Phew......! 😃

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Thaiger said:

anaesthetised by a group of Chinese tycoons  who drew three bags of her blood and prepared to remove her body parts

Almost what is happening to the country of Thailand.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Poolie said:

Every bar girl I met told me she's a cashier 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AlexPTY said:

Ive always been frank and earnest with the thai gals

Im frank in bkk and earnest in patts.......as for the article--FINALLY--closure on thai misdeeds!!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, AlexPTY said:

Funny how I’ve only ever met ones who told me it was their first night in the bar. I’m assuming that’s true and just an amazing coincidence…😚

• Haha 1

This Thai woman probably spoke perfect mandarin Chinese, and was making phone scams on Chinese people back in China. Yes, they would call Chinese citizens saying they are from YYYYYY police station, and that they have noticed ilegal funds have been transferred to that person's bank account, and that he needs to forward X RMB to an account belonging to the police station for further verifications.... many in China will actually fall for this fearing it really is the police. 

The "bosses" running these scam call centers along Burma, Laos, Cambodia and Thailand are mostly Chinese, but the employees making the calls are mostly locals who are proficient in mandarin. 

They should send them all back to China, where they would get life in prison for this.

22 hours ago, Sparktrader said:

This Thai woman probably spoke perfect mandarin Chinese, and was making phone scams on Chinese people back in China. Yes, they would call Chinese citizens saying they are from YYYYYY police station, and that they have noticed ilegal funds have been transferred to that person's bank account, and that he needs to forward X RMB to an account belonging to the police station for further verifications.... many in China will actually fall for this fearing it really is the police. 

The "bosses" running these scam call centers along Burma, Laos, Cambodia and Thailand are mostly Chinese, but the employees making the calls are mostly locals who are proficient in mandarin. 

They should send them all back to China, where they would get life in prison for this.

If she has any chinese blood in her she will be given a fruit basket--shrimp coupon and gov job