Jump to content


Recommended Posts

I have a work permit Non-Immigrant B from a previous employment.  I went into Rating Immigration and they told me I need to go to Chiang Rai to extend it. 

Instead I rather do a visa run which will cancel my work permit and enter as a tourist, again.


I have never done a visa run so I am unfamiliar with protocol. Can I just take a flight to Ho Chi Min in Vietnam and come back? 

Will I need to quarantine? Insurance? Thailand Pass? Covid?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You would need to check on any requirements to enter Vietnam, then comply with the current requirements to re-enter Thailand and obtaining the Thailand Pass.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

As far as I'm aware, land borders are still closed, only flights to currently enter Cambodia.
You'd have to meet the re-entry requirements to return to Thailand.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

By posting on Thaiger Talk you agree to the Terms of Use