Changing Immigration reporting.

Marble-eye

We have just put our house up for sale here twixt Pattaya/Sattahip and are currently using Jomtien to do my 90 day reports and extensions. At this moment in time I cannot report on line as I renewed my passport about 3 years ago and haven't left the country for it to become active.

However when and if the house sells we shall be moving to nearer her family in Bangkok, Rangsit, Klong 2. Am I correct in thinking that there is only one immigration office to service all of Bangkok. Thanks

2 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

We have just put our house up for sale here twixt Pattaya/Sattahip and are currently using Jomptien to do my 90 day reports and extensions. At this moment in time I cannot report on line as I renewed my passport about 3 years ago and haven't left the country for it to become active.

However when and if the house sells we shall be moving to nearer her family in Bangkok, Rangsit, Klong 2. Am I correct in thinking that there is only one immigration office to service all of Bangkok. Thanks

Can't help on your Bangkok query, but my last arrival was in 2019 and I got a new UK passport in 2020. I had to report once in person, get the stamps moved, and have been using online reporting since with no issues apart from the odd well known glitches. Used it for last 4 reports.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Saltire said:

Can't help on your Bangkok query, but my last arrival was in 2019 and I got a new UK passport in 2020. I had to report once in person, get the stamps moved, and have been using online reporting since with no issues apart from the odd well known glitches. Used it for last 4 reports.

Thanks for that Saltire, I was informed that I had to leave and re-enter the country to do on-line reporting. I will give it try on my next 90 day report.

35 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

No, Your slightly closer to Pathum Thani Immigration.
159 หมู่ที่ 7 Suan Prink Thai, Mueang Pathum Thani District, Pathum Thani 12000

37 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

At this moment in time I cannot report on line as I renewed my passport about 3 years ago and haven't left the country for it to become active.

If you transferred your stamps over to your new Passport, the new 90 day reporting system should work for you. Details of registration and a guide here: 
https://thethaiger.com/talk/topic/3320-guide-to-new-90-day-reporting/#comment-26824

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

We have just put our house up for sale here twixt Pattaya/Sattahip and are currently using Jomtien to do my 90 day reports and extensions. At this moment in time I cannot report on line as I renewed my passport about 3 years ago and haven't left the country for it to become active.

did you try the new online version - I'm not meaning the old one but the new on https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login as this one doesn't actually care too much about 3 year old screw-ups from what I've been doing with it it's smooth as silk and works very quick. First time reg. and reporting takes a bit.

2 minutes ago, Shark said:

did you try the new online version - I'm not meaning the old one but the new on https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login as this one doesn't actually care too much about 3 year old screw-ups from what I've been doing with it it's smooth as silk and works very quick. First time reg. and reporting takes a bit.

No I haven't done any on-line reporting for about 3 years, but on recollection it might be a lot more. 

We had the estate agent visit this morning to take photographs and my wife has put everything away to somewhere only she knows, but I will check my passport when she unearths it

8 minutes ago, Marble-eye said:

No I haven't done any on-line reporting for about 3 years, but on recollection it might be a lot more. 

We had the estate agent visit this morning to take photographs and my wife has put everything away to somewhere only she knows, but I will check my passport when she unearths it

this new system is not super old and seems to be working for me now ~ 100 days. Just did my 2nd 90 days report in it.

• Like 1