To add 30 extra days extention Advice plz

tuktuk50000

Hey

Sorry to ask  last question

I had a 60 days visa but it was not viable to use as Thai Pass rules changed and then flights have shot up. I contacted the embassy who keep sending auto emails As I asked as thai govt cost me my travel and flights and hotels at the very least they can extend my paid for visa.

That runs out 20th March so more money in there pockets and out of mine !

My question if I go for the 30 days VOA as a UK citizen  and I want to extend that 30 days at the bkk immigration,   what do I book for a flight

Example do I book 1st April to 29th April   go to immigration get that extended and contact the airline to change my return date

or do I book 1st April to 29th May  and  when I arrive at immigration they will take it that I will extend in my time there ?

here was my original paid for Evisa info

Date of grant

21 December 2021

Visa must be used by

20 March 2022

Length of stay in Thailand

60 days

Sorry to ask

have a good weekend ;(  I am seriously pissed at this treatment of tourists .

Edited by tuktuk50000

5 hours ago, tuktuk50000 said:

That runs out 20th March so more money in there pockets and out of mine !

You still have time to book and obtain TP before March 20th.

From the UK you enter Visa exempt (not VOA).

5 hours ago, tuktuk50000 said:

Example do I book 1st April to 29th April   go to immigration get that extended and contact the airline to change my return date

That is what I would do.

Hi Faz

So your best advice is do the Thai Pass for 1st April - 29 April   with a flexible ticket.  Then after a week or so head to immigration and extend it a further  28 days after I have bought a new return ticket.

Currently flights are too expensive or a stop extra  so I would rather wait but I have waited long enough already

On 3/13/2022 at 4:02 AM, tuktuk50000 said:

So your best advice is do the Thai Pass for 1st April - 29 April   with a flexible ticket.  Then after a week or so head to immigration and extend it a further  28 days after I have bought a new return ticket.

You don't buy a new return ticket, just change the date of return once you've entered Thailand.