News Forum - UKRAINE UPDATES: Russia bombs children’s hospital, despite ceasefire; Moscow admits using conscripts, enlists TikTok influencers

Thaiger

Here’s the latest headlines from Russia’s invasion of Ukraine… • Russian forces have bombed a maternity and children’s hospital in the besieged city of Mariupol in southern Ukraine. The attack came despite Russia agreeing to a 12-hour ceasefire to allow civilians to flee from towns and cities. • The tragic war crime comes after Russian President Vladimir Putin released a video for International Women’s Day praising Russian women for their “sensitivity, compassion and spiritual generosity,” combined with “charming tenderness and amazing inner strength.” He also tried to reassure the female family members of Russian servicemen, saying… “Let me emphasize that […]

The story UKRAINE UPDATES: Russia bombs children’s hospital, despite ceasefire; Moscow admits using conscripts, enlists TikTok influencers as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

1 hour ago, Thaiger said:

Russian forces have bombed a maternity and children’s hospital in the besieged city of Mariupol

There is no purgatory for acts of inhumanity like this ..

they are condemned straight to hell ..

• Like 1

Full post:

6 hours ago, Freeduhdumb said:

GRAPHIC: BBC | YouTube

SOURCES: DW | BBC | CNN | France24 | The Sun

Are typical ingredients of posts (like verbs and clarity) out of stock where you're at?

• Haha 1
  • Cool 1

2 hours ago, Chatogaster said:

Full post:

Are typical ingredients of posts (like verbs and clarity) out of stock where you're at?

Something tells me if the sources were RT, CCTV and PRESS TV you wouldn't be asking this question. 

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

12 hours ago, Buttaxe said:

Something tells me if the sources were RT, CCTV and PRESS TV you wouldn't be asking this question. 

Thanks. I was only familiar with RT, but PressTV also seems to be a fascinating source (I'm fascinated by Russia's mastery of disinformation assaults).

Its article Russia-West-US-sanctions-Ukraine-Europe-gas contains a quote of Putin about the sanctions: "They are trying to blame the results of their own mistakes on us," he said, adding, "We have absolutely nothing to do with it.". That cracked me up.