Hot Lips Houlihan Dies at 84...

Faraday

"Sally Kellerman, best known for her role as Hot Lips Houlihan in M*A*S*H, has died at the age of 84.

The Oscar-nominated actress died on Thursday morning at an assisted care facility in Woodland Hills after a battle with dementia, her son Jack told The Hollywood Reporter.

Her acting career spanned more than 60 years, appearing in her first film, Reform School Girl, in 1957.

She went on to appear in TV series throughout the 60s, including Star Trek, The Twilight Zone, and Hawaii Five-O, before her role as Maj. Margaret ‘Hot Lips’ O’Houlihan in M*A*S*H."

SEC_89951452.jpg.b3e8cf016c51c7966e93b3b3c1da5b58.jpg

https://metro.co.uk/entertainment/showbiz/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, OOber said:

Am I old 'cause I remember her from the MASH movie?

R.I.P. Sally, thanks for the memories!!!

When you realise that was over 50 years ago, you might like myself ask, "Where did all the years go"?

I can never recall seeing the film on British TV which is surprising considering it was a very good film. 

• Like 1

Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood early 90`s- Sally was singing in the small hotel nightclub, and I was the Sound Engineer. After her show I got a kiss smack on the lips. She did need a mint, but I`ll take it!

• Like 3