News Forum - Digital health pass on Mor Prom app accepted in 60 countries

Thaiger

Residents of Thailand can now travel to 60 countries, including 27 EU nations, where the Mor Prom Digital Health Pass is accepted. Public Health Minister Anutin Charnvirakul and his deputy Sathit Pitutecha confirmed the development at a media briefing. The Thailand Digital Health Pass has been accorded the same recognition as the EU’s Digital Covid Certificate since December. According to a Nation Thailand report, Anutin says residents can now use the health pass to travel to 60 countries that have signed up to the EU DCC system. The certificate will enable them to partake in activities, such as attending sporting […]

The story Digital health pass on Mor Prom app accepted in 60 countries as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

Despite being vaccinated, having a hard copy of proof, a vaccination passport all with the 13 digit number I gave up on this piece of crap long ago. I can however access the digital copy through the hospital portal. I can just imagine checking in and it doesn't recognise anything. Not Mor Prom, mor shit

60 countries / 60 governments ?
well, what is correct, because it means,
not and as never, millions of people per country,
were asked and also they never accepted.

In its desperate compulsion to be trendy and the HUB of everything, poor little Thailand hasn't even yet learned how to make Android apps that actually work. The thought of  trusting one of these - and taking it anywhere important - such as another nation - scares the living daylights out of me. Thailand really does need to learn how to walk first, before running about and boasting how clever it is.

The mutual recognition also means that the Thai government can check the Covid status of visitors carrying the EU DCC

Now this would be useful, but i'll believe it when I see it. It took them months for example to get the UK codes actually working in the EU.

Hopefully by the time it works properly it will be abandoned anyway :P