News Forum - One Night in Bangkok: Top 5 hotels to wine and dine your date for Valentine’s Day 2022

Thaiger

With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, choosing a place to celebrate with your current or soon-to-be significant other can be quite the challenge. Fortunately, for those living in the Big Mango, there are numerous hotels offering a delectable array of luxurious menus and memorable views — at unforgettable (i.e. exorbitant) prices. So here are our Top 5 hotels to wine and dine your Valentine in Bangkok 2022. Editor’s note: Reservations are absolutely recommended. With the V-day less than one week away, tables are being booked fast. You’d better call the restaurant today to check availability and make your reservation. […]

The story One Night in Bangkok: Top 5 hotels to wine and dine your date for Valentine’s Day 2022 as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

If you are a jazz music fan, or even if you are not, it is a lovely evening to reserve a table the hotel there along the river. On arrival you can put your name into the que if there is one for the Bamboo bar jazz club. Very romantic dinner atmosphere along the river and cap the night off with some wonderful music. 

https://www.mandarinoriental.com/bangkok/chao-phraya-river/fine-dining/bars/the-bamboo-bar

• Like 1

That's a great recommendation. The Mandarin Oriental is one of the finest hotels in Bangkok. They also have their own boats to visit their spa across the river, as I understand. I'd be interested to know about any other places with jazz music specifically. Drinks at a jazz bar would be equally as romantic, easier on the wallet and much more fun, in my music loving opinion.