News Forum - Female boxer fights back after man pours beer over her for refusing to drink with him

Thaiger

A Bangkok man got more than he bargained for when he poured beer over a woman who turned out to be a Muay Thai boxer. A video of the incident, in which 24-year-old Pareploy Saeaia can be seen kicking and shoving the perpetrator, has since gone viral. In the clip, Pareploy can be seen in a wet dress after the man poured beer over her because she refused to have a drink with him. The boxer has since shared the clip on her own Facebook page. “If this happens to other women, they might choose not to respond. The guy’s […]

The story Female boxer fights back after man pours beer over her for refusing to drink with him as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

• Like 3

I dunno why the other guys were stopping her from having a proper go at him. Just poured a lot of beer on her. Let him have the consequence.

Unless they don't want her to get into trouble. 

The guy wasn’t fighting back because he was drunk and would have gotten his face smashed. Quite a demeaning “loss of face” he avoided I imagine. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Scribble said:

I dunno why the other guys were stopping her from having a proper go at him. Just poured a lot of beer on her. Let him have the consequence.

Unless they don't want her to get into trouble. 

Because they were trying to stop the 'fight' from happening. He was absolutely out of order, but if you look at the video you will see that he never once hit back at her.  And he made very short work of one bloke who did throw a punch at him.  He could fight - that was very clear - but he did not hit the girl back.  Perhaps they knew if he was forced to fight that he would have hurt her - a woman is no match for a man who can fight - no matter what the movies media say. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, ThaiEyes said:

The guy wasn’t fighting back because he was drunk and would have gotten his face smashed. Quite a demeaning “loss of face” he avoided I imagine. 🤣

Exactly.

"did not fight back" - he was too busy having ten tons of sh1t kicked out of him and trying to stand up 😂.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Stonker said:

Exactly.

"did not fight back" - he was too busy having ten tons of sh1t kicked out of him and trying to stand up 😂.

You must have watched a different video to me!

I agree with AussieBob's comment above yours.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Stonker said:

Exactly.

I've told you 10 million times not to exaggerate, "having ten tons of sh1t kicked out of him". 😂😂😂 More like 2 Oz of hot air.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, AussieBob said:

And he made very short work of one bloke who did throw a punch at him.  He could fight - that was very clear

Not sure whether that shows he was a good fighter , as the other Thai guy seemed to have no fighting abilities at all , he had the fighting ability of a gust of wind .

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stonker said:

Exactly.

My hats off to the girl for defending  her honor. 

• Like 4

I guess the lesson here is to treat women with respect....you never know when they might turn on you and give you a lesson in respect...or else.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AussieBob said:

And he made very short work of one bloke who did throw a punch at him.  He could fight - that was very clear .

A trip to SpecSavers or TopCharoen may be in order.

The guy with the beanie hat didn't "throw a punch at him" - he was trying to calm things down and stay between the two of them. 

The beer pourer didn't "make very short work of him", he just sucker punched him for no reason, not particularly effectively, knocking his hat askew.

As a witness, you'd get an F- 😂.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Marble-eye said:

I've told you 10 million times not to exaggerate, "having ten tons of sh1t kicked out of him". 😂😂😂 More like 2 Oz of hot air.

OK, 2 oz of hot air - in a fight, I'd put my money on the girl any day.

1 hour ago, Marble-eye said:

Mate - he is on my blocked list for a reason. Total nutter.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Stonker said:

OK, 2 oz of hot air - in a fight, I'd put my money on the girl any day.

I've seen bottles of Leo with a bigger kick, this exhibition display cannot by any stretch of the imagination be classed as "having ten tons of sh1t kicked out of him" that is all I am saying and suffice to say I don't condone his actions.

• Like 2
  • Cool 1

7 minutes ago, AussieBob said:

Mate - he is on my blocked list for a reason. Total nutter.

Definitely Bud he is Doctor Exaggeration has a long history of it by all accounts. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, kalyan said:

pareploy, Wow, Good job. I wonder why this guy never even try to defend or to fight back ? 

Why Pareploy needs to pay 1000 baht ?

I guess the reason he didn't hit back was because he was already feeling guilty and could escalate seriously if he did manage to hurt the girl. I also think Pareploy shouldn't have been fined, especially a 1000 - maybe 100 as a gesture.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AussieBob said:

Because they were trying to stop the 'fight' from happening. He was absolutely out of order, but if you look at the video you will see that he never once hit back at her.  And he made very short work of one bloke who did throw a punch at him.  He could fight - that was very clear - but he did not hit the girl back.  Perhaps they knew if he was forced to fight that he would have hurt her - a woman is no match for a man who can fight - no matter what the movies media say. 

If it was a street fight , he may have won through size and strength alone .

But if the fight was in a boxing ring and she had her fight clothes on and also the time to get organized and take up defensive positions and protect herself , she my win the fight if he left himself unprotected , like a run, jump and spin and the back of her heel going into his temple at speed and force would knock him out cold

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Fluke said:

If it was a street fight , he may have won through size and strength alone .

But if the fight was in a boxing ring and she had her fight clothes on and also the time to get organized and take up defensive positions and protect herself , she my win the fight if he left himself unprotected , like a run, jump and spin and the back of her heel going into his temple at speed and force would knock him out cold

Take a look at the Shane Warne video. 

Or the 'Repo Man' - "I don't wan't to hurt you"

The video puts her in a bad light, even is she's a badass. She's clearly emotional and out of control. Kudos to the dude holding her back: he wiped up a lot of bear with his shirt. Also, the dude standing in front of the man who spilled the beer, that guy took several undeserved kicks from the "boxer" in place of his not-so-brave friend. What a bro. Shout out to those guys, the real heroes.