News Forum - Thailand real estate prices expected to rise in 2022

Thaiger

Since the first quarter of 2020, the home price index has been declining while new home prices have increased. Several pandemic-related factors are to blame, including an increase in the costs of fuel and construction materials, along with higher inflation and a labour shortage. The compounding of these pressures mean real estate prices in Thailand are ready to rise in 2022. Following the resumption of global economic activity, the prices of several key construction materials like steel and cement increased, while fuel prices increased by 50%, the Bangkok Post reported. In 2021, the price index for construction materials increased by […]

The story Thailand real estate prices expected to rise in 2022 as seen on Thaiger News.

Read the full story

I wonder if they filtered in the extra sales costs to the desirable wealthy folk they are trying to attract. Unfortunately everything in Thailand Timbukto has risen sky high in price. Lowest times for in our life time with the highest of cost in order to survive. Om my!

Those Chao Praya riverside apartments in Bangkok I am aiming are still there after 2 years  listed in Fazwaz and price still stays the same. 2 years in the market can be highly negotiable?