1 rai of land

Vince

If this passes is 1 Rai of land ownership likely to be .. significant? 

"The Centre for Economic Situation Administration (CESA) ...

..agreed in principle on a proposal to allow foreigners to hold land ownership of one rai for residential purposes." 

"The Land Department has been tasked with studying the feasibility for two months, then making a proposal to CESA for reconsideration."

https://www.bangkokpost.com/property/2251535/foreign-property-lures-are-rejected

5 minutes ago, Transam said:

There's half a rai for sale next door to me......8,000,000bht....😛

Ha ha ha! Either you live in the centre of Bangkok or it includes your 200% commission. 🤣

• Haha 1
  • Cool 1

1 minute ago, Transam said:

No, I have lived in my place up country for 14 years, my place is in a prime position where the prices are rocketing. Thai folk keep buying plots to make money on.

The half rai was bought last year for 6,700,000bht. The other side of me is a quarter rai, last I heard it was 3,500,000bht.... 😛

Wow, that must be pime position up country.
Here in Udon my wife sold one and a half Rai for 4 million Baht a couple of years ago, we're just outside the ring road.
Nearly ten years ago she brokered a deal for a couple of Rai for ten million Baht, that was right in the city centre.

• Like 2