Brian

Brian08

Hello all,

I entered on 30 day exemption, and attempting to add another 30.  I just noticed my Departure card must have fallen out of my passport at the hospital during the second PCR test.  I thought they were stapled.  My bad.  Is this going to be a problem at immigration?  Should I go to the Airport to try to grab a new one first?

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Brian08 said:

Hello all,

I entered on 30 day exemption, and attempting to add another 30.  I just noticed my Departure card must have fallen out of my passport at the hospital during the second PCR test.  I thought they were stapled.  My bad.  Is this going to be a problem at immigration?  Should I go to the Airport to try to grab a new one first?

No, mention it to Immigration for a replacement when applying for your 30 day extension.

• Like 3

Just going to post a follow-up of how it went down in case someone runs into similar issue.  No issues extending visa exemption for 30 days without departure slip.  I asked my hotel if they took a photocopy during my check-in process, which luckily they did,  and printed me up a copy.  No one said anything during my document check at immigration.  In fact, no one mentioned anything about the actual departure slip missing during my whole extension processing, or not having a photo copy of the departure slip reverse side, which some people are posting is necessary. 

Would be cool if someone could alter this thread title to something more appropriate, unforunately I screwed that up in my haste.

• Like 1